Daniels FirstHome Pickering
Daniels FirstHome Pickering is a new pre-construction townhouse development by The Daniels Corporation. Coming soon to 1525 Kingston Road in Pickering.
DANIELS FIRSTHOME™ HAS ARRIVED IN DURHAM!
At the intersection of Kingston Road and Valley Farm Road, Daniels FirstHome™ Pickering is already under construction. A collection of thoughtfully designed one, two, and three bedroom townhomes! Finally, this highly anticipated collection of 96 homes will be available for in Spring 2022.
In terms of incentives and experience, Daniels FirstHome Communities are one-of-a-kind. Homeowners are not just buying a floor plan with Daniel's build-first approach. Furthermore, our one-of-a-kind 5% deposit program makes homeownership more accessible. Daniels FirstHome Pickering has something for everyone, whether you're upsizing, downsizing, starting a family, or anything in between.
Highlights at Daniels FirstHome Pickering
Daniels FirstHome Pickering is in the city of Pickering, while on Toronto's east side. The Rouge Park Valley, which is approximately 2,000 acres in size and one of the largest urban parks in North America, specifically forms Pickering's western border. Pickering's northern edge are made up of rural hamlets as well as villages. Also, The land north of Highway 407 has been designated for a regional airport.
Pickering, which has some of the most affordable real estate in the Greater Toronto Area, has attracted both homebuyers and investors. Known as one of the most unique places to live, and the fact that it is close to the lake and has a small-town atmosphere is reason enough to move to Pickering.
- Pickering shares a border with the City of Toronto
- Approximately 91,000 residents
- Among the most multicultural communities within Durham Region
- Beachfront Promenade, Valley Farm Ravine, Petticoat Creek Conservation area
- Pickering Millennium Waterfront Trail while overlooking Frenchman’s Bay
- Rural Pickering is comprised of quaint hamlets, farms as well as conservation areas
- Oak Ridges Moraine and Diana Princess of Wales Park
- Slower-paced suburban lifestyle
- Access to Lake Ontario
- University of Toronto Scarborough Campus
- Pickering Town Centre and Brookdale Shopping Centre
- Durham Live DLIVE Casino
- Housing prices in Pickering are low
- School for all ages and education levels
- Convenient place for commuters
- Easy access to Highway 407, 412 and 401
- Pickering GO Station
- Future Durham-Scarborough BRT
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- The Daniels Corporation
- Under Construction
- Platinum Access
- 1 - 3
- 601 - 1515
Pricing & Fees
- $609,900 - $1,020,400
- EVSE Energized Outlet Upgrade: $800
- Limited opportunity, available on a first-come, first-served basis
- 1 Bedroom: $250/mo | 2 Bedroom: $280/mo | 3 Bedroom: $310/mo
- Hydro and Gas are individually metered
- Initial deposit of $7,500
Balance of 5% in 30 days
- BRATTYS LLP in TRUST