Distrikt Forest Hill
Distrikt Forest Hill is a new pre-construction townhouse and single family home by Distrikt Developments. Coming soon to 40 Elderwood Drive in Midtown Toronto.
Highlights at Distrikt Forest Hill
Forest Hill is one of Toronto's most affluent and attractive neighbourhoods. Perhaps those in Rosedale could very well compare with the mansions in the south. The schools in Forest Hill are among the best in the country. The boutiques and shops in the Village especially appeals to the unique needs of affluent residents. Its topography is diverse, with gently sloping hills, twisting avenues, and several small parkettes, all of which contribute to the neighbourhood's charm.
- The main shopping district is centred on the intersection of Spadina and Lonsdale Road. This private shopping enclave has the feel of a small town rather than a major city.
- Two of the most prestigious private schools in Canada: Upper Canada College for boys and Bishop Strachan School for girls
- The retail area of Eglinton West Village has a plethora of shops to fit any palate and budget
- The Belt Line nature trail – 14.5 km path that winds across Forest Hill on the way to Rosedale.
- The community's public library offers a wide variety of services for adults and children.
- Conveniently located near various bus routes
- Easily connecting passengers to Toronto's rapid transit subway lines
- The Allen Expressway is conveniently accessible from Eglinton Avenue West
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Building Status: Pre-construction