Bronte Street South & Britannia Road, Milton, ON, Canada
Condo and Towns
Elements Milton is a new pre-construction condo and townhouse development by Trinity Point Developments. Coming soon to Bronte Street South and Britannia Road in Milton.
Highlights at Elements Milton
This picturesque town at the base of the majestic Niagara Escarpment, while blessed with a plethora of conservation lands, glamorous horse farms, beautiful golf courses, and a charming downtown. Visitors flock to Milton to explore its many conservation areas and museums, to shop in its excellent antique stores, to play golf, as well as to spend an afternoon at one of the many pick-your-own farms scattered throughout the countryside.
- Milton is recognized "Canada's Fastest Growing City."
- Milton is home to the Mattamy National Cycling Centre.
- The majestic Niagara Escarpment serves as the municipality's backdrop and also provides excellent hiking, fishing, rock climbing, and camping opportunities.
- Milton's urban core is located south of Highway 401, where many new home subdivisions have recently been built and also many more are in the planning stages.
- Cafes & Coffee Shops
- Parks & Recreation
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Shops & Grocers
- Schools & Daycare
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at Elements Milton, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Trinity Point Developments
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning