Fairview GO Condos
Fairview GO Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Valour Group. Coming soon to 5111 Fairview Street in Burlington.
Fairview GO is a proposed development of two 19-story towers with 378 residential condominium units and ground-level commercial space. The property is considered to be in a prime location due to its proximity to the Appleby GO train station.
Fairview GO Condos Highlights
Fairview GO Condos is situated in the Brant Hills neighbourhood in the north end of Burlington, Ontario. Next to the Bruce Trail, the town has convenient access to golf courses, hiking trails, and highways as well as the heart of Burlington. The Brant Hills community is a well-established enclave. From the intersection of Brant and Dundas, you can see Toronto to the east and the lake to the south.
- Walking distance to school, shopping, recreation, parks and trails
- Minutes from the HWY 403, 407 & QEW and Lake Ontario Waterfront
- Nearby GO Transit
- Conveniently situated along major thoroughfares such as Brant Street, Dundas Street, and the Guelph Line
- Brant Hills Community Centre has a library, a basketball court, and a cushioned gym floor, as well as a variety of activities.
- Elementary and Secondary Schools such as Bruce T Lindley Elementary School, Brant Hills Elementary School, St. Mark Elementary School, MM Robinson Secondary School
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Tim Hortons
- Burlington Public Library
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive access, you can request floor plan(s), price lists, incentives, units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Valour Group