The Buckingham at Grand Central Mimico
Introducing The Buckingham Condos, the first phase at Grand Central Mimico‘s new master-planned community coming soon to The Mimico Triangle of Etobicoke. Finally, this bold new three-tower condo development is breaking ground at 23 Buckingham Street by Royal York Rd & Newcastle St.
The Buckingham at Grand Central Mimico Condos
The first phase in Grand Central Mimico's master-planned community, The Buckingham, will rise 39 storeys, while comprising of a total of 724 units. These units will be varied in size, such as units ranging from one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom layouts.
- Fitness room
- Entertainment room
- Shared hosting spaces for get-togethers
- And much, much more.
Grand Central Mimico Condos, The Buckingham, is designed by Kohn Architects and SvN Architects, as well as the prolific Figure3 interior design firm. Each tower features a modern and angular appearance, altogether creating a contemporary look. This includes large floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as many luxurious touches.
The shared podium will also feature a large underground parking area with a total of 555 parking spaces. Parking is designated for residents, as well as for the retail, office, and commercial space.
Highlights at The Buckingham
- All-inclusive and future proof neighbourhood
- 2 million sq ft of mixed-use development
- 4 city blocks of 1.85 million square of inspired residential living
- 5 minute walk from the LW Lakeshore West, Mimico GO Station
- Under 5 minute drive to Gardiner Expressway
- Rapidly growing neighbourhood
- Perfect opportunity for investors
Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Real Estate in Etobicoke, Toronto
Location & Amenities
Firstly, Mimico is the gateway to Toronto’s west-end waterfront neighbourhoods in Etobicoke. This charming neighbourhood is known for its excellent recreational facilities and towering condominiums, especially the scenic lakefront parks, according to Urban Toronto’s Development Guide.
- Bike trails and paths with incredible views of Lake Ontario, Humber River and the Toronto Skyline
- Dog parks, yacht clubs, and lookouts surround the green spaces all along the lakeshore
- Etobicoke’s many large green spaces, like Fleetwood Park, Orchard Heights Park
- Impressive 500-acre Centennial Park
- Humber Bay Shores Farmer’s Market offering artisanal foods, pastries, wines, and much more!
- Countless amenities along prominent main streets such as the Queensway
- Big box stores like IKEA, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Canadian Tire, Costco
- 7 minutes drive to Sherway Gardens Mall, renovated in 2017 and featuring over 200 retailers and restaurants including Hudson’s Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom
- Humber College
Etobicoke is well connected to the GTA’s primary transportation grid, which consists of many roads and highways. This simple grid street layout makes access to Highways easy. One of the most exciting features of Grand Central Mimico’s location is due to a partnership with Metrolinx. Finally, this will provide direct access to the Mimico GO Station.
- Direct access to Mimico GO Station
- 5 minute drive to the Gardiner Expressway
- Easy access to the downtown core
- TTC and GO Transit
- Royal York Station, Old Mill Station, and Kipling Station
- Several bus routes
- Great Walk Score of 74 out of 100
Buyers looking to commute into the city won’t find many new homes with such a convenient connection to the GO Train.
The Developer: VANDYK
VANDYK has been a trusted developer throughout Southern Ontario for over 35 years. With a diverse portfolio, including High-Rise condominiums, townhomes and more, they have established a reputation for building quality homes in the GTA and throughout North America.
Having started in high-rise luxury condo developments, and now has expanded more recently into the development of master-planned communities and townhomes. And by adhering to their principles and thinking outside the box, VANDYK will continue to raise the bar with every project they take on.
Growth & Development
There are currently plans in the development to extend the GO Train system. Residents will expect an extended 15-minute, all-day service, while increasing the convenience of this commuter rail system. More and more residents are going to see Mimico as a convenient place just outside the hustle and bustle of the city. This means now is an excellent time to invest in this area, as real estate properties in the area is set for appreciation.
Mimico is an epicentre of retail, offices, and restaurants in addition to bringing hundreds of new residential units to an exciting neighbourhood.
Etobicoke is a green, family-oriented suburban area, especially for those looking to live just outside the hustle and bustle of the downtown core. However, a new influx of other residents is beginning to shift the demographics of the area. Younger residents are increasingly finding the Etobicoke way of life to be very attractive, while moving into the area in droves. Companies in the technology sector are opting to locate their headquarters and offices in the city, while repurposing old factory buildings and breathing new life into older neighbourhoods. These offices and production facilities are bringing new jobs to the area, in addition, enticing young professionals to settle in the area.
Condo developments in Etobicoke are a great investment opportunity, due to the Mimico’s reputation as a growing, booming neighbourhood. It has been designated as a “regeneration area” meaning there is currently significant effort to revitalize properties and densify residential areas of Etobicoke, especially Mimico.
Register now and get platinum access to VIP sales, floor plans, price list, as well as incentives!
- VANDYK Group of Companies
- Kohn Architects and SvN Architects
- Platinum Access
- Studio - 3.5
- 408 - 899
- Massage Therapy Room
- Fitness Centre
- Steam Room
- Co-working Space
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Yoga Studio
- Party Room & Private Dining Room
- Billiards Room
- Outdoor Terrace with Lounge, Fire Pit and BBQs
- Virtual Golf Simulator
- Sports Lounge
- Theatre Rooms
Pricing & Fees
- From Low $500,000's to high $800,000's
- $0.65/SF (Excluding Water, Hydro, High Speed Internet and VANDYK Smart Connect Building & Suite Automation)
- $5,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 150 days
2.5% in 270 days
5% in 450 days
5% on Occupancy