Grand Festival Condos
Grand Festival Condos is coming soon to Vaughan Menkes Developments’ master-planned community. Redefining the VMC, also known as the first mixed-use project development within the entertainment capital of Vaughan. This sought-after project is located on Highway 7 & Jane St and it is also just steps away from the new VMC Station.
Grand Festival Condos – Project Details
Project Name: Grand Festival Condos
Location: Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
Address: 1 Commerce St, Vaughan
Developer: Menkes Developments Ltd & Quadreal
Architect: IBI Group
Number of Storeys: 47 & 61
Number of Suites: 1,200
Suite Types: 1, 2, and 3 Bed
This masterplanned development, including the first phase of Festival Condos, has the perfect balance of high-rise condominiums, townhomes, green space, transportation, as well as great amenities. In addition, it meets the needs and desires of a wide-ranging demographic of buyers. Above all, Grand Festival Condos represents the convenience of downtown living with the space and comfort of the suburban lifestyle.
Grand Festival includes a 70,000 sq ft amenity program, while situated within the South VMC's 160 acre community that includes:
- Artist Room
- Kids Room
- Swimming Pool
- Music Studio
- Outdoor Dining.
- A Soccer Field
- Basketball Court
- Farmer's Market
- 17 KM of Multi Use Paths
- 20 acres of parkland within 45 acres of active outdoor spaces.
Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Festival Condos in Vaughan
New Development in a Balanced Urban Neighborhood
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC), without a doubt, defines itself as the new core of the Greater Toronto area. The VMC offers density for properties, employment, as well as entertainment. Also, accessibility is supported through major mobility hubs. Grand Festival will boost the entertainment, employment, as well as outdoor connection to undoubtedly define it as a balanced neighbourhood in a blossoming urban centre.
- Grand Festival Condos is located in the Heart of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
- Menke’s Masterplanned community spans 160 acres
- Incredible opportunity to invest EARLY in the emerging downtown
- New developments planned annually
- Multi-Billion Dollar Re-development of Downtown Vaughan
- Municipal and Provincial Government’s Secondary Plan on developing VMC’s residential and employment hubs
- Future home to 25,000 residences over the next few years
- Low residential property tax of 0.7%, (one of the lowest in the area)
- Largest employment hub in the York region
- 1.5 million sq. ft. Commercial Office Space Under Construction
Grand Festival Condos offers a lifestyle surrounded by world-class restaurants, one-of-a-kind retail experiences, as well as a welcoming community. Altogether, Grand Festival in VMC offers unparalleled variety for the entire family.
- Future Office Towers, Hotels, Entertainment District, Convention Centres
- Vaughan Mills and Yorkdale
- Canada’s Wonderland, Cineplex Colossus
- Recreational Centres such as Goodlife Fitness, YMCA & Vaughan Sportsplex II
- Chop Steakhouse & Bar, Scaddabush, and Earls Kitchen + Bar
- Toronto’s Pearson International Airport (20 mins)
Vaughan is a city that moves you, hence connecting to neighbouring cities like Richmond Hill, Markham, Brampton and all of GTA
- Steps from the VMC Subway Station
- VIVA, YRT, as well as Zum Transit
- Excellent Transit Score
- Easy access to Highway 407 and 400
- 9 minute drive from York University
- Short drive from Vaughan Mills
- Quick access to GO Transit
- York University’s Keele campus, undoubtedly the largest campus in Canada (7 mins by Finch West Extension)
- 60% daily commuters utilize the Campus-centre stations
- Over 60,000 registered students
- Employment to 7,000 faculty staff
- Mackenzie Health Hospital (Canada’s first fully integrated smart technology)
Anchored with vast green space and Grand Festival Condos offers residents the essential connection to nature. The new project is in walking distance to parks and trails, a purposefully designed vertical park as well as outdoor facilities.
Landmark Development in the South VMC
With the launch of Menkes and QuadReal's Festival SouthVMC in 2020, Cornerstone Marketing marked a significant milestone. According to Altus Group, a real estate data intelligence firm, Festival SouthVMC was undoubtedly Canada's best-selling project in 2020, with all 1,325 units sold within two weeks.
About Menkes Developments & Quadreal
Menkes Developments and Quadreal both have the expertise, as well as resources to deliver the exciting and innovative vision to VMC.
Menkes has over 65 years of experience and still became an award-winning developer. They are among Canada’s largest private developers, while being a fully-integrated real estate organization. Past new homes projects such as Four Seasons Hotel & Residences, Sugar Wharf, and Harbour Plaza.
QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating together with a development company. QuadReal has a $27.4 billion portfolio of operations, also spanning 23 global cities across 17 countries.
Register Today for Floor Plans and Prices
Register to request platinum access to floor plans, prices, incentives, as well as units selection and more for this project!
Pricing & Fees
- Price: From $520,000 to over $750,000
- Cost of Parking: $72,000.00
- Cost of Locker: $7,500.00
Balance to 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 90 days
2.5% in 180 days
2.5% in 370 days
2.5% in 540 days
2.5% in 720 days
2.5% in 870 days
1% on Occupancy