181 Dundas Street East, Toronto, ON, Canada
Completed in 2018
Toronto is renowned for its beauty and appeal on many home buyers as well as investors. And that is why new projects always seem to be underway, with each one being better than the other. In fact, if one were to take a good look at the projects handled by CentreCourt Developments, they are bound to break your breath away. This is definitely what the latest pre-construction project, by the name of, Grid Condos will do. Located at 181 Dundas Street East in Toronto, these condos are going to be completed in late 2019.
One of the first things that will surely attract your attention about this project is the starting price, Surely, considering the level of finishes, amenities and location, this is a great starting price. But apart from that, let us take a closer look at some other aspects of these condos.
Grid Condos Building Features:
The plan proposes a 52-storey residential tower which will comprise a total of 528 units. Being between Dundas Street East and Jarvis Street, the Grid Condos will be practically on the doorstep of the Eaton Centre Mall, the University of Toronto and The Ryerson University, as well as several major banks and retail outlets. This has enabled the Grid Condos to be given a very high walkscore of 97/100, and a perfect transit score of 100/100. Besides the countless shopping centers, supermarkets, banks and other amenities, the Grid Condos are also within close proximity of some beautiful parks, including the Trinity Part, the Moss Park, the Allan Gardens and Labyrinth.
The lobby of the Grid Condos is going to be finished with luxurious stone and wood, so as to greet residents and visitors in style. Beautiful custom art, a welcoming fireplace and unique decorations will help to make the lobby of the Grid Condos truly majestic. There will be 24/7 concierge service available.
For the residents’ convenience, there are going to be two full floors of amenities. These will include:
- A fitness centre that will include cardio equipment over some 3,000 sq. ft. along with a yoga room and a spinning room.
- There will be another 6,000 sq. ft. devoted to a learning centre, which will include spaces ideal for individual as well as group work, along with ample seating areas, a cafe and break-out rooms too. These will be on the second floor. There is going to be wifi access in the Learning Centre, along with important necessities such as printer, scanner and photocopier.
- Plenty of outdoor amenities will be available, including two large outdoor terraces with sun loungers, barbecues and dining space.
- Two guest suites.
- A lounge and a media area.
- A dining area complete with a full kitchen.
The Grid Condos are going to offer a good choice of suites. There are going to be one bedroom suites, one bedroom + den suites and the two bedroom suites. The floor area of the suites will range between 415 and 640 sq. ft.
- Choice of designer-selected laminate flooring in entry, corridor, kitchen, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen cabinets which include composite stone or granite countertops, undermount sink with integrated pull-out faucet head, tiled backsplash and stainless steel Energy Star appliances
- Bathrooms will feature composite stone or granite countertops, porcelain floor tile, designer sink and faucet, and a white soaker tub with chrome faucets
- Front loading stacked washer and dryer
- 8’6” ceiling heights in principle rooms (concrete slab to slab)
- Exclusive use balconies, as per plan
Buyers will be provided with the opportunity to choose the laminate flooring that they prefer for the entrance, corridor, kitchen, living, dining and bedrooms. There are going to be kitchen cabinets in a contemporary style. These will feature high quality countertops made from granite or composite stone. There will be a tiled backsplash. The undermount sink will have an integrated pull-out faucet head, and all the appliances are stainless steel Energy star ones. Residents will also have a front loading stacked washer and dryer as well. The bathrooms will also be finished in an elegant way. The bathroom will in fact also feature composite stone or granite countertops. The floors will be laid in high quality porcelain tiles, and there will be a white soaker tub with chrome faucets and a designer sink and faucet. Residents will be able to have exclusive use of the balconies, according to the plan.
A word about the Developer:
A high quality condo can only be achieved if the developer is committed to elegance and style. And this is just what CentreCourt Developments are renowned for. With several other projects that were completed in the past few years under their belt, and lots of satisfied buyers, CentreCourt Developments have established themselves in the real estate in Toronto. The Grid Condos are just another promising project that will surely provide them with more success.
CentreCourt Developers are also currently developing another five high-rise residential condominiums in downtown Toronto. These collectively represent some 2,500 homes and a staggering one billion dollars of development value. Over the past few years there have been the popular Karma Condos, Peter Street Condos, Core Condos and INDX Condos that were developed by this company in downtown Toronto.
Grid Condo has a Near Prefect Walk Score 97 out of 100. The Prefect Transit Score 100 of 100, This location is in the Moss Park neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Moss Park, Allan Gardens and Trinity Park and Labyrinth.
- Developer: CentreCourt Developments
- Selling Status: Sold Out
- Storeys: 52