Hillcrest at Lackner Ridge
1200 Lackner Boulevard, Kitchener, ON, Canada
Highlights at Hillcrest at Lackner Ridge
Located in Kitchener, which is known for its Germanic origins, performing arts theatre, and a variety of annual festivals give the small city a huge sense of fun. Located just west of Toronto, while offering the community and excitement of a big city while retaining a charming small-town feel. Hillcrest at Lackner Ridge in Kitchener is a wonderful place for families and nature lovers, with a variety of parks and nature, a great school, a central location, as well as various of free festivals and annual events.
- Easy access to Highway 7, Highway 8 as well as Highway 85
- Access to Major Highway 401 along Highway 8
- Big Box stores such as Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore, Sobeys, Costco, Petsmart, Starbucks, and more
- Market Square Shopping Centre and Shops at Waterloo Town Square
- Cornestoga College-Cambridge Campus
- Many golf clubs such as Cornestoga, Grey Silo, Dundee Country Club and more
- Huron natural Area
- Bingemans Amusement Centre
- The Record newspaper announced in August 2019 that rent prices for one-bedroom apartments in Kitchener had risen by a whopping 15.9 percent year on year since 2018
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.