Hillmont at SXSW Final Tower
By: Primont Homes
7082 Islington Avenue, Woodbridge, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: From From $638,990 to over $869,990
24 Storeys | 160 Suites
1 - 2 Bedroom(s)
537 - 822 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: 2021
Hillmont at SXSW Final Tower by Primont Homes is the final tower in SXSW's master-planned community. Coming soon to 7082 Islington Avenue in Vaughan.
RESORT-STYLE LIVING ON THE RAVINE IN WOODBRIDGE
Introducing Hillmont at SXSW Final Tower, the next phase of the SXSW master-planned community. With two luxurious condominium towers as well as limitless views of the surrounding green parkland. Hillmont Condos at SXSW is perched on the edge of a pristine, forested ravine, surrounded by nature's bounty while also providing an array of rich amenities both at home and nearby. Experience resort-style living on the ravine, just minutes from Vaughan's unrivaled community amenities.
Everything you could possibly desire is lavished upon you at Hillmont Condos. Revel in luxurious style, as well as delight in an array of features considerately designed to invigorate your life-everything you could possibly desire is lavished on you. Explore miles of parks in every direction, and discover the wonders of nature along walking trails. Find zen for your soul at exclusive yoga pads, and take in the sumptuous views from your suite.
Highlights at Hillmont at SXSW Final Tower
A luxurious collection of condominiums and townhomes, SXSW (South by South Woodbridge) offers a resort lifestyle amid lush, green parkland. After the success of phase 1 & 2, this master-planned community's next phase, Hillmont Condos, is coming soon in Spring 2021
- Located at Heart Of the Woodbridge
- Just south of the Highway 407
- Surrounded by natural beauty
- Short Distance to York University
- Resort lifestyle amid lush, green parkland
Top 5 Reasons to invest in Hillmont at SXSW Final Tower
Hillmont at SXSW Final Tower is situated in Woodbridge, while north in the rolling hills of the Humber River Valley. With Caledon and Brampton to the west, King City and Newmarket to the north, Markham and Richmond Hill to the east, as well as Toronto to the south. This family-friendly neighbourhood is just north of Toronto, otherwise close enough to enjoy the big city without being caught up in the hustle and bustle.
Woodbridge, which was once farmland, has developed into a vibrant community in the GTA, with many choosing to settle here because of its many amenities, top-rated institutions and ease of access to the city. Woodbridge is an ideal place to shop, work, and come home to, with a diverse range of shops and amenities, as well as nearby hangouts such as restaurants and bars.
- Canada's Wonderland
- Woodbridge Square
- SmartCentres Woodbridge
- Albion Shopping Centre
- Convenient parking and access
- York University and Humber College
- And many more!
Transportation within the city and to the surrounding municipalities in the York Region is central and convenient. The new subway Line 1 extension has made life much easier for Vaughan residents, especially when providing a quicker and more convenient way to travel to downtown Toronto.
Highways 400 and 427 serve as major expressways connecting the city of Vaughan to Barrie, Lake Simcoe, and the Muskoka region, as well as into the core of the city of Toronto. Meanwhile, the city is lined with a network of county roads, many of which are 4 to 6 lanes wide and provide easy travel across the city's distinct neighbourhoods, as well as an excellent alternative to the sometimes congested main highways of the GTA.
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station is an intermodal transit system and a hub for travel across the GTA
- TTC Line 1 Yonge-University line
- 47 minute ride to Union Station in the heart of Toronto
- Highway 407 connects Vaughan with Pickering to the east, as well as Burlington to the west
- Underground walkways connect you in minutes to the SmartCentres Place bus terminal
- Viva bus to many GTA points in all directions
- York Region Transit (YRT) providing unparalleled bus service and rapid transit with over 20 routes
- York University GO Station is accessible from the Yonge University Line
- Pioneer Village TTC Station
3. The Amenities
Hillmont Condos at SXSW is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to live comfortably in the midst of natural beauty. Experience the ultimate parkside lifestyle, surrounded by breathtaking modern architecture and resort-style amenities, and close to the best of what Woodbridge has to offer.
There is no limit to the impressive amenities available in the earlier phases of South by South Woodbridge's condo developments. Tower 3 will feature a variety of amenities similar to phase 1 and 2 of the project, including:
- Social Room, Lounge and Bar
- Coffee Bar
- "Think Space"
- Pet Wash Station
- Indoor spa
- Yoga room
- Spin room
- Party Room
- Pool and BBQ area
Primont Homes is an award-winning trusted home builder in the GTA, while founded in 1960 by John Montesano from Calabria, Italy. Primont is also well-known for their charitable donations to groups such as Sick Kids, Starlight Children's Fund, Mackenzie Wellness, as well as many others. Flourishing throughout the 1970s and 1980s, Primont eventually became the housing development corporation it is today.
With decades of experience building low-rise housing, there are few companies in the GTA with the same level of experience building household communities, especially transitioning from single-family homes to planned developments to high-rise residential market. Primont is ideally suited to take on this ambitious project, a daring mix of condominiums and townhouses at SXSW, particularly with the release of the third tower, Hillmont Condos.
Woodbridge gradually expanded since the turn of the century and poised for a real estate boom in the immediate future. New high-rise condominiums in the city centre are being built, especially with a focus on urban density and street-level activity.
- Vaughan itself has nearly doubled in population since the early nineties
- Street retail, boulevards, bike lanes, and green spaces will all lend a comforting, "downtown" feel to these new developments.
- Average selling price of pre-construction condominiums in Woodbridge sit in the low $400K range, and continue to rise,
- Average price per square foot at around $679
- Demand for Condos is skyrocketing for the city as a low vacancy rate encourages more development and the city continues its rapid growth.
Because of these factors, it's easy to see why a project like Hillmont Condos at SXSW was planned in the first place - it's a great match! A refreshing blend of sustainable homes and higher-density condo living combine specifically forms one ideal neighbourhood in the heart of Woodbridge.
- Developer: Primont Homes
- Interior Designer: Figure 3
- Architect: Quadrangle Architects Ltd
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Storeys: 24
- Suites: 160
- Suite Type: 1 - 2
- Suite Size: 537 - 822
- Launch: 2021
Pricing & Fees
- Price: From $638,990 to over $869,990
- Cost of Parking: Included (on Select Models)
- Cost of Locker: Included (Subject to Availablility)
- Maintenance Fee: $0.57/SF (Excluding bulk internet, and utilities separately metered)
Balance of 5% in 30 Days
5% in 120 Days
5% in 400 Days
5% on Occupancy
$5,000 on Signing
Balance 10% in 30 days
10% in 120 days
10% in 370 days
5% on occupancy