Inez Court Condos
51 Drewry Avenue, North York, ON, Canada
Condo and Towns
32 Storeys | 551 Suites
Inez Court Condos is a new preconstruction condo project located at Drewry Ave & Cactus Ave in Toronto, will be developed by The Conservatory Group. This new condo project has a total of 483 units.
Inez Court Condos Highlights
- Inez Court Condos has excellent transportation nearby
- Nearby parks include Ancona Park, Finch Parkette and Stafford Park
- Close to restaurants, groceries, shopping and entertainment
Inez Court Condos Neighbourhood
- Walking distance from the FINCH STATION-- SUBWAY PLATFORM stop.
- In the Newtonbrook West area in Toronto. Close-by parks include Ancona Park, Finch Parkette and Stafford Park.
- Close-by schools consist of R J Lang E & MS, R J Lang Elementary and Middle School and Willowdale Christian School.
- The closest grocery store are Semo Canada Inc, Bathurst Village Fine Foods and Four Seasons Health.
- Close-by coffee shop consist of Tim Hortons, Soul Cafe and Don Evelio Coffee Co.-- Tarrazu Coffee-- Toronto Ontario Gourmet coffee roasters. Surrounding dining facilities consist of India Steel Detailers Inc, 1266960 Ont Inc and Kim Sun Nan.
- There are some bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. This location is bikeable
The Willowdale community includes single-family houses, condo townhouses and high-rise condo towers. High density development is restricted along Yonge Street. The single-family homes vary in age from the initial 1910 to 1950s construction (one- and two-storey pre-war residences and modest one-and-a-half-storey postwar homes). After the 1990s, extremely big replacement two-storey luxury houses were built by tearing down the original houses. It is in this community that the term "beast houses" was first used by Torontonians.
- Developer: The Conservatory Group
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 32
- Suites: 551