Interchange Way & Exchange Avenue
Interchange Way & Exchange Avenue is a new pre-construction condo and townhouse development by QuadReal. With a total of 993 units. Coming soon to Vaughan.
Highlights at Interchange Way & Exchange Avenue
Interchange Way & Exchange Avenue is located in Vaughan, also known as "the City Above Toronto." The new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre serves as the city's central business district. This vivacious new urban centre contains a mix of residential condominiums, office towers, retail, parks, pedestrian paths, as well as a subway station. Vaughan is home to many people from various backgrounds, therefore making it a multicultural and diverse city.
- 17th largest city in Canada and growing
- World class shopping and restaurants, a myriad of parks and recreational facilities, a vibrant arts scene, a robust public transit system and a state-of-the-art hospital,
- The new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is the downtown hub of this City
- VMC also serves as the new northwest TTC station location
- Kleinburg is home to the McMichael Canadian Art Collection – 100 acres of property within the idyllic Humber River valley
- Vaughan Mills shopping centre
- Canada’s Wonderland – one of the largest theme parks in Canada
- Easy Access to Highway 400
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at Interchange Way & Exchange Avenue, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: QuadReal
- Architect: Turner Fleischer Architects and IBI Group
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 15
- Suites: 993