1569 Simcoe Street North, Oshawa, ON, Canada
Ironwood Towns is a new Townhouse development By Podium Developments, It currently in preconstruction at 1569 Simcoe Street North in Oshawa.located 10 minutes walking south of the University of Oshawa Institute of Technology.
The Ironwood Towns Highlight:
- Step to the University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Step to Durham College
- step to the park
- high demand for the student rent Townhouse
- major Banks, Retail Store all nearby
- bus stop at front door.
- 125 Towns - Address of Towns is 1569 Simcoe Street, Oshawa
- Large 3 acre+ privately gated amenity
- Starting from the Mid 500s
- 10-minute walk from the University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- All units either comes with a backyard or a rooftop terrace
- All units have two parking spaces with one in the garage
- Occupancy is Summer of 2020
- Maintenance Fees for the Raod, Garbage Removal, Landscaping and upkeep of keystone park all for $149.
$15,000 on signing
$10,000 in 30 days of signing
$10,000 in 60 90 days
$10,000 in 90 150 days
$10,000 in 120 210 days
$10,000 in 150 270 days
$35,000 Off our KeyStone park amenity.
The Community of Ironwood Towns has a private gated park in the back of the community for the residences only. It will have a kid's playground, community garden, tobogganing hill, sports field/ice rink, dog park, Wild Life Pond, and walking trails. There's a salmon river running along the side of the site.
- Developer: Podium Developments
- Selling Status: Sold Out