Kipling Station Condos
5251 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Promotional: From $501,000 - $975,000
Studio - 3 Bedroom(s)
343 - 935 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: 2023
LIMITED TIME INCENTIVES
• One Time Free Assignment
• Vendor’s Assignment Fee ($10,000 Waived)
• Capped Development Charges and Levies Up to $17,000
• TWO year rental assurance program - Up to $4,250/month
Kipling Station Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by CentreCourt Developments. Coming soon to 5251 Dundas Street West in Etobicoke, Ontario.
With the Kipling Station Transit Hub right outside your door, you have unrivalled access to the Subway, GO Train, Mi-Way, and Toronto Pearson International Airport. This magnificent 50-story neighbourhood will rise above Etobicoke's fast rising skyline when it opens in Downtown Etobicoke. With convenient public transportation, restaurants, shopping, and parks.
This residential complex is comprised of a variety of housing options including 424 one-bedroom units, 92 two-bedroom units and 56 three bedroom condo.
Kipling Station Features and Amenities
Kipling Station Condos is a monumental 52-storey structure with eye-catching features & facades set to redefine city living in the bustling neighbourhood of Toronto. Not only will it provide much needed density and convenience due to its transit orientation, but also luxurious amenities for all residents such as concierge service, mailroom, generous indoor spaces on Floor 3 and 5 including outdoor amenity space. Furthermore there are 38717 sm containing 572 dwellings units plus 202 square metres of ground floor retail area.
On the 5th floor of Kipling Station, you'll find 363 square metres of indoor and 546 outdoor amenity spaces complete with some of the most modern fitness facilities around.
There will be 10 vehicle parking spaces and a total of 362 bicycle parking spots on the ground floor. These include 324 long-term stores located inside an enclosed room on Level 2, as well as 38 short-term bike parks available for immediate use.
Investment seekers and potential buyers alike will be delighted to find lavish suites that range from one-bedroom to three-bedroom layouts. Most units are available in two or three bedrooms, making this condo an ideal choice for couples and expanding families looking for the perfect place to call home.
Location & Neighbourhood
Kipling Station Condos will be situated in the perfect location for families looking to benefit from nearby transit hubs and growing employment opportunities. Located within a vibrant, rapidly expanding neighbourhood, these condos offer an exciting opportunity to settle down amidst all that Toronto has to offer - become part of this thriving area's future today.
This safe and friendly neighbourhood is perfect for growing families, with many parks close by, Greenfield Park, Cloverdale Park and Silver Hill park. On the weekends spend time at nearby entertainment destinations such as the vibrant shopping hub at Cloverdale Mall or Sherway Gardens. Whether you’re searching for everyday essentials or weekend family fun – this area has it all.
Kipling Station is the western end of Line 2 (Bloor-Danforth) on Toronto's TTC subway station, providing convenient east-west transportation throughout the city. Aside from kipling subway connecting to trains going eastbound, this station provides access to various subway buses including one that takes you right up Pearson Airport! Make sure not to miss your flight with easy and quick travels starting at Kipling Station.
Highlights at Kipling Station Condos
Kipling Station Condos is uniquely situated in a stunning natural environment at Aukland Road and Dundas Street West. Surrounded by world-class golf courses such as Islington Golf Course. Also, there are parks with an array of mature forests, open fields, bike and walking paths that stretch for miles. Take a walk along the historic Mimico Creek Trail while it winds its way through the various surrounding area parks to Toronto's waterfront. A truly outstanding place to live, truly rich in nature, with active, balanced lifestyle facilities.
- Over 30 bars, restaurants, as well as cafes
- Arts Etobicoke, Creative Village, The Music Studio, as well as Montgomery's Inn are all located in the neighbourhood
- Well-deserved distinction of having the best murals in the city
- Bus service on Islington and Kipling Avenues
- Kipling Station
- GO Transit Line
- Minutes from downtown Toronto via Bloor Street
- Highway 401 which connects to all of Toronto's major highways
- Georgian Loyalist Inn
- Islington Golf Club – Par 72, 6400 yard course
- Steps from the New Etobicoke Civic Centre
Kipling Station Condos Developer - CentreCourt
CentreCourt Developments is Toronto's go-to real estate developer for urban highrise condominiums boasting a robust portfolio of over 5,000 homes and $1.5 billion in development value - delivering quality living with consistent accountability to their customers, communities and partners alike.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: CentreCourt Developments
- Architect: BDP Quadrangle
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Promotional
- Storeys: 52
- Suite Type: Studio - 3
- Suite Size: 343 - 935
- Launch: 2023
Pricing & Fees
- Price: $501,000 - $975,000
- Cost of Parking: $95,000
- Parking Availability: Priority to 3B Suites
- Cost of Locker: Waitlisted
- Maintenance Fee: $0.77/PSF
- Notes: BTU, Hydro, Water and Bulk Internet Are Separately Billed
- Lawyer: BRATTYS LLP, IN TRUST
Balance to 5.0% in 30 Days
5.0% in 120 Days
2.5% in 300 Days
2.5% in 400 Days
2.5% in 600 Days
2.5% in 720 Days
- One Time Free Assignment
- Vendor’s Assignment Fee ($10,000 Waived)
- Capped Development Charges and Levies
- 1B+D and Smaller – Capped at $14,500
- 2B and Larger – Capped at $17,000
- TWO year rental assurance program - hands free, turnkey, fully managed. Client will be required to opt-in to the program, ~120 days prior to occupancy/closing. This will be added on by amendment.
- Studio - $2,350/month
- 1B + D - $3,250/month
- 2 Bedroom - $3,650/month
- 3 Bedroom - $4,250/month