2300 John Street Condos
2300 John Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Primont Homes. Coming soon to Leslie St & John St Condos in Markham.
For the north-east corner of Leslie and John Streets, two high-rise buildings with approximately 600 units are proposed. This condominium is still in the planning stages, with sales set to begin in the fall of 2022.
Highlights at 2300 John Street Condos
Markham is the fourth most populous city in the Greater Toronto Area and also the 14th most populous city in Canada. It is adjacent to the Unionville's historic downtown shopping district with lovely suburban streetscapes lined with heritage homes, while attracting a vast number of visitors and tourists year round.
- Markham has three GO Train stations, located in Markham Village, Unionville, as well as Milliken
- Near several shopping centres such as Pacific Mall and Markville Mall
- Easy Access to Highway 407 and Highway 404
- CF Markville Shopping Centre
- Big Box stores such as Walmart, Lowe's Home Improvement, LCBO, Costco Wholesale, The Home Depot, Shopper's Drugmart and many more
- Rouge River, Rouge National Urban Park and Rouge Valley Park
- York University Markham Campus
- Pam Am Centre
- Cineplex Markham
- Milliken Mills Park
- Longham Square
- Markham Stouffville Hospital
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access to 2300 John Street Condos, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
- Primont Homes
- Coming Soon