By: Zancor Homes
King Street East & Emil Kolb Parkway, Bolton, ON, Canada
Livello Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse development by Zancor Homes. Coming soon to King Street East & Emil Kolb Parkway in Bolton.
Highlights at Livello Towns
Elevate your lifestyle in a charming community in the thriving town of Bolton, surrounded by lush nature and the Humber River. Livello will give you and your family an exhilarating life full of fun activities and lasting experiences. There will never be a dull time with modern freehold townhomes positioned near all the excitement. This is the start of your new and inspiring lifestyle! Coming Soon to Bolton.
- Glen Eagle Golf Club, Albion Bolton Fairgrounds, Bolton Tennis Club and Jack arratt Soccer Park
- Humber Valley Heritage Trail Junction, Edelweiss Park, Founders Park
- Banks such as TD Canada Trust, CIBC, Scotiabank, and BMO Bank of Montreal
- Schools such as St. Nicholas Elementary School, Saint John Paul II Catholic School, St. Michael Catholic School, James Bolton Public School, Allan Drive Middle School and more
- Several Restaurants and Entertainment options
Zancor's homes are intended to seamlessly transition from one space to the next, with intuitive features and finishes. Especially with more parks and playgrounds within the communities. Everyone at Zancor, from top management to front-line customer service representatives, has a responsibility to our customers, going above and beyond to ensure every client is satisfied. These essential values have shaped every neighbourhood built over the years, and have, most significantly, enhanced the lives of everyone who calls Zancor HOME.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as priority unit selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Zancor Homes
- Building Type: Townhouse
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 2