M City Condos *
M4 Condos at M City Condos is a new development by Rogers Real Estate Development Limited, coming soon to Mississauga. This 67-storey tower has a total of 93 while located at Burnhamthorpe and Confederation Pkwy.
M4 Condos – Project Details
Address: 460 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga
Intersection: Burnhamthorpe and Confederation Pkwy
Developer: Rogers Real Estate Development
Architect: CORE Architects
M4 offers luxury because of its world-class resort style extensive amenities. This includes a Fireplace Lounge, Shared Work Area, Party Room, Nakaniwa Garden, Yoga/Dance Studio, Outdoor Yoga, Saltwater Pool, as well as 2-acres of parkland and playground for kids.
Introducing M4 at M City, is Phase 4 of the master-planned community coming soon to Mississauga. This exciting phase of new condos developed by Rogers Real Estate Development is finally in the fourth phase. Each condominium offer unique style and variety due to its wide ranges of amenities. M4 Condos is the new urban centre in the heart of Mississauga, especially with Square One District just a few minutes away.
After a successful launch of the first three towers, M City Condos – Phase 4 is coming soon!
REASONS TO INVEST AT M4 IN MISSISSAUGA
Key Reasons at M4 Condo
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- Mississauga is home to more than 700,000 people
- 85,000 businesses in the city
- 552,000 jobs will be created by 2041
- 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion has been finished in Square One Shopping Centre in 2016 with 25 millions visitors annually.
- 21,000 Full‐time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students in Sheridan College 13,500 undergraduate students, 575 graduate students in University of Toronto Mississauga Campus -8 mins to UT Mississauga from M4 Condos
- Detached house price increased 20%* from 2015 – House affordability declined in Mississauga
- Condos average selling price increased 22.7%* in Dec 2016 compared to Dec 2015, Days on the market (DOM) declined to 23 days from 35 days from Dec 2015
- Average Condos price in Mississauga is $347,409*, condos in Mississauga are still more affordable compare to Toronto, Average condos selling price in Toronto is $440,669*
- Walking Distance to Square One Mall
- Steps to many shopping, retail, and entertainment
- Close to many groceries, cafés, restaurants, and major banks
- Goodlife, YMCA, Mississauga Civic Centre, Library, Celebration Square, Cineplex Cinemas just at your doorstep
- Close UofT Mississauga and Sheriden
- Steps to 2-Acre Park
- Many nearby parks, such as Cleary Park, Zonta Meadows and Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden
- Located At Downtown Mississauga
- Easy access to Toronto and anywhere in the city
- Minutes to Hwy 403 / 401 / 407 / 410 and QEW (3 minutes)
- Major Transportations Hubs within a short walk (10 metres)
- Many options for commuters, such as Bike paths, Mississauga Transit, Central GO Station
- Close to Mississauga Transportation Centre
- Future Light Rail Transit (LRT) and MiWay Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)
City Growth & Development
The Square One District has been a commercial hub in Mississauga for decades, while having 2.2 million square feet of retail space. Over the next decade, Square One District will transform into a “city within a city” due to its exponential growth and upcoming developments.
About The Developers – Urban Capital and Rogers Group of Communities
Rogers Real Estate and Urban Capital Property Group are working together to bring M City's M4 to Mississauga.
Rogers Real Estate is a branch of the well-known Rogers Brand. Primarily a communications, telephone, wireless, and media company, Rogers has begun to branch out into real estate. Having owned the land being used for M City for decades, Rogers has partnered with Urban Capital Property Group to develop this area into a new urban living hub for Mississauga.
- Developer: Rogers Real Estate Development Limited
- Selling Status: Sold Out
- Storeys: 60