M City Sky & Townhome Collection
After a successful launch of the first phases of M City Condos – Sky & Townhome Collection is coming soon!
Introducing M City Sky & Townhome Collection, part of the master-planned community coming soon to Mississauga. This exciting phase of new condos developed by Rogers Real Estate Development is finally in the fourth phase. Each condominium offers unique style and variety due to its wide ranges of amenities. M5 Condos is the featured condominium in the heart of Mississauga, therefore will only strengthen the city's growing reputation for enjoying today.
Highlights at M City Sky & Townhome Collection
M City Sky & Townhome Collection will be raised just on the edge of Fairview, especially in one of Downtown Mississauga’s youngest neighbourhoods. It has also been developed as a transitional residential area between City Centre and Cooksville, two other highly sought-after suburban neighbourhoods steeped in history and influence.
Key Reasons at M City Sky & Townhome Collection
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, who welcomes 25 millions visitors annually
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
- Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths, Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT
Residents will also have easy access to Ontario’s largest shopping center, Square One. Only a 15 minute walk away from 200,000 m² of entertainment, as well as shopping options. There is also Sheridan College’s Hazel McCallion Campus, perfect for the ambitious young student, affordable restaurants and cafes lining the streets to make for a convenient walk.
- Walking Distance to Square One Mall
- Steps to many shopping, retail, and entertainment outlets
- Close to many groceries, and major banks
- Goodlife, YMCA, Mississauga Civic Centre, Library, Celebration Square, Cineplex Cinemas just at your doorstep
- Close UofT Mississauga and Sheriden
- Steps to a 2-Acre Park
- Many nearby parks, such as Cleary Park, Zonta Meadows and Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden
- A plaza with restaurants and conveniences within 5 minutes.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga.
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway East just 6 minutes away by car.
Transportation from M4 Condo
Many condominiums being built in the area means that many residents of Ontario will be calling these places homes. M4 will stand steps away from an intersection of bus stops that can take you to MI Milton or City Center Transit Terminal, the main hub for MiWay and your gateway to the rest of Missussaga as well as GO transit, Mississauga’s main connection to Toronto.
- Located At Downtown Mississauga
- Easy access to Toronto and anywhere in the city
- 3 minutes to Hwy 403 / 401 / 407 / 410 and QEW
- Major Transportations Hubs within a short walk (10 metres)
- Many options for commuters, such as Bike paths, Mississauga Transit, Central GO Station
- Close to Mississauga Transportation Centre
- Future Light Rail Transit (LRT) and MiWay Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)
City Growth & Development
Much of what you will hear about Mississauga will be about condos and other home development projects looking to expand the 770,000 strong population, Mississauga’s city is dedicated to the growth of their economy with their Economic Development Office. As the surrounding neighbourhoods grow and establish themselves, those of M4 Condos will benefit from surrounding developments.
They offer small business support and offer information on key industry sectors in promotion of individual success. They even offer support, funding, and incentives through their inner city programs you browse through and apply for from the comfort of your home.
You will always have access to and insight into Mississauga’s up and coming businesses through their directory, as well as watch as the city expands its influence with every passing innovation.
About The Developers – Rogers Real Estate and Urban Capital Property Group
Rogers is best known for their contributions to telecommunications technology, while supplying millions of Canadians access to the rest of the world. As the company grows in notoriety, especially as the name appears on many stadiums and arenas across Canada. They have introduced themselves onto the floor of residential development under the Rogers Real Estate Development Limited name. Over 60 years of impacting Canadian homes with new connections, Rogers aims to continue to do so by leading M City’s development project to expand and house Mississauga’s growing population.
Urban Capital Property Group is a young and ambitious developer dedicated to the field, while placing the company as one of Toronto’s top five urban developers. With over 4900 condos and new homes built, and 3900 projects planned or in pre construction, M4 Condos stands to be another addition to their impressive portfolio of developments alongside Charlotte Lofts, just across Spadina, and the East Market in Ottawa.
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive access, you can request for floor plans, price lists, incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.