Minu Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse development by Stateview Homes. Coming soon to Ninth Line & Major Mackenzie Drive in Markham.
Highlights at Minu Towns
Minu Towns is an exclusive collection of only 147 back-to-back and traditional towns that will soon be available in Markham. This idyllic ravine setting is surrounded by green space and parks while also providing easy access to commuting options and lifestyle amenities.
Markham is the fourth most populous city in the Greater Toronto Area and also the 14th most populous city in Canada. It is adjacent to the Unionville's historic downtown shopping district with lovely suburban streetscapes lined with heritage homes, while attracting a vast number of visitors and tourists year round.
- Markham has three GO Train stations, located in Markham Village, Unionville, as well as Milliken
- Near several shopping centres such as Pacific Mall and Markville Mall
- Easy Access to Highway 407 and Highway 404
- CF Markville Shopping Centre
- Big Box stores such as Walmart, Lowe's Home Improvement, LCBO, Costco Wholesale, The Home Depot, and many more
- Rouge River, Rouge National Urban Park and Rouge Valley Park
- York University Markham Campus
- Pam Am Centre
- Cineplex Markham
- Milliken Mills Park
- Longham Square
- 6 Minutes to GO Station
- 8 Minutes to the Highway
- 13 Minutes to Major Lifestyle Amenities
- Idllyic Ravine Setting
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access to Minu Towns, you can request floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
- Stateview Homes
- Sold Out
- 1798 0 3343
Pricing & Fees
- From the high $800,000's to over $1.15 Million
- 20,000 on signing
$20,000 in 30 days
$20,000 in 60 days
$20,000 in 90 days
$20,000 in 180 days
$20,000 in 210 days