Mississauga Rd & Sandalwood Pkwy Condos
By: Primont Homes
Mississauga Rd & Sandalwood Parkway West, Brampton, ON, Canada
Mississauga Rd & Sandalwood Pkwy Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Primont Homes. Coming soon to Brampton.
This project consists of three high-rise buildings and is located at the north-east corner of Mississauga Road and Sandalwood Parkway. 500 residential units and also more than 25,000 square feet of commercial space planned for the 6-acre property.
Highlights at Mississauga Rd & Sandalwood Pkwy Condos
Mississauga Rd & Sandalwood Pkwy Condos is in Brampton, a family-oriented neighbourhood that surrounds the historic district of downtown Brampton. Since the Etobicoke Creek Trail passes through the heart of the community, there is plenty of greenspace for people to enjoy.
- One of the most ethnically mixed cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- The ninth biggest city in Canada
- Over 6,000 acres of parkland
- Mount Pleasant GO Station is easily accessible.
- Downtown heritage district includes landmarks such as Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives
- Shoppers World Brampton prominently situated in the centre of the neighbourhood off Main Street
- Shoppers World Brampton is also prominently located in the downtown heritage district
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival held in Brampton, brings people together through food, entertainment, and education.
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
Please register today or contact one of our platinum brokers, specifically for more information on sales. With exclusive first access, you will receive floor plans, unit selection, price lists, as well as incentives with your request.
- Developer: Primont Homes
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Suites: 500