Monza Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by The Benvenuto Group in Toronto. This boutique urban style residence is located at 863 St.Clair Avenue West with a total of 80 units with 10 storeys. The major intersection of this property is Bathurst and Oakwood. The price starts from mid $500,000 to $1,500,000. This new project is perfect for one who loves to have both slow and urban lifestyle.
Monza Condos Highlights:
- 512 St.Clair streetcar at the doorstep and just minutes from the subway
- major banks nearby
- many retail stores and restaurants along St.Clair Avenue
- steps to Wychwood Barns, restaurants, cafes & night life
- Close to schools, colleges, libraries and community centres
- Green spaces, ravines, trails, parks, hiking and biking routes
Life at the speed
of the city!
Espresso with friends at Krave Coffee.
Weekend mornings at Wychwood Barns.
Shopping & dining steps from your front door.
Streetcar at your door.
Tradition and modernity.
A neighbourhood that’s ever-changing,
yet never changing.
Time to take a detour
Our refreshingly new Condo Presentation Cafe
that celebrates Condos and Coffee.
Inspired architecture. Masterful suites.
The essence of St. Clair West.
Monzas Condos will have the mixed unit type of 29 units of 1-Bedrooms, 5 units of 1-Bedrooms plus den, 43 units of 2-bedrooms, 2 units of 2-bedroom plus den, and only one 3-bedroom unit. Since it is an urban style boutique condo, there will be only 70 parking spaces available for the residents and just 5 spaces for visitors. The parking lot will be located underground with 80 spaces of bicycle parking as well. Also, 4,000 square feet of the ground floor of Monza Condos will be available for retail and other commercials.
- Private fitness studio
- Pet spa
- Concierge service
- Cozy lounges
- Billiards room
- outdoor amenity spaces on 9th floor (1,700 square feet)
Monza Condos has an excellent Walk Score of 94 out of 100 and Transit Score of 83 out of 100. This location is in the Wychwood neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Humewood Park, C Bereton Park and Hillcrest Park.
- Developer: The Benvenuto Group
- Interior Designer: Patton Design Studio
- Architect: The Ventin Group Limited and Studio AC
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Storeys: 9
- Suites: 76
- Suite Type: 1 - 3
- Suite Size: 583 - 1599
- Launch: 2019
Pricing & Fees
- Price: From $759,900 to $1,924,900
- Cost of Parking: $65,000.00
- Cost of Locker: Included
- Maintenance Fee: $0.64/SF
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% in 120 days
5% in 365 days
5% at Occupancy
- Rooftop Lounges
- Rooftop Party Room with Catering Kitchen
- Green Rooftop Patio with BBQ
- Fitness Centre
- Mail Room
- Bicycle Storage and Repair Station
- Concierge Service