Mount Pleasant North
Mount Pleasant North is a new townhouse and single family home development currently under construction by Mattamy Homes, with a total of 458 units. Coming soon to Chinguacousy Road & Remembrance Road in Brampton.
Welcome to the Mount Pleasant North community in Brampton.
Mount Pleasant North, an award-winning master-planned community coming soon to Brampton. With parks, playgrounds, nature trails, as well as amenities. With nearby GO train and public transportation, you'll never be far from the best of Brampton. You'll also be near great shopping, libraries, and recreational facilities. Take a stroll around the 185-hectare natural preserve, specifically runing adjacent to the community. At the well-established community in Brampton, a charmed life awaits.
- Brampton is known as “The Flower Capital of Canada” in the 1800s
- One of the most diverse cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- Canada's ninth largest city
- Parkland covering over 6,000 acres
- Easy access to Mount Pleasant GO Station
- Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives are all part of the downtown heritage district
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival in Brampton that brings communities together through cuisine, entertainment, and education
- Mattamy Homes
- Towns and Singles
- Condominium and Freehold
- Under Construction
- New Release
- 3 - 4