North Oak Condos
North Oak Condos at Oakvillage is a new condo development coming soon to Oakville. This pre-construction project is developed by Minto Communities while located at Trafalgar Road and Dundas Street East. There are two towers that are connected by a 2-level podium, as well as a shared amenity program.
Intersection: Trafalgar Rd & Dundas St E
Developer: Minto Communities
Suite Size Range: 490 – 1,110 sqft
- 1 Bedroom 490 to 600 sq.ft
- 1 Bed+Den 629 to 713 sq.ft
- 2 Bedroom 725 to 848 sq.ft
- 2 Bed+Den 852 to 955 sq.ft
- 1 Bedroom 465 to 600 sq.ft
- 1 Bed+Den 605 to 780 sq.ft
- 2 Bedroom 760 to 1,110 sq.ft
- 2 Bed+Den 900 to 1,110 sq.ft
North Oak is poised to take on new heights at the corner of Dundas & Trafalgar in Oakville, while connecting nature to more possibilities. This new development is thoughtfully designed and sustainably built, with plenty of green space and amenities designed with you in mind. Master-planned is an understatement when lifestyle is re-imagined, while living adjacent to nature. This newest phase of this condo development at North Oak is coming soon to Oakvillage and will build on Minto Communities’ previous successful phases.
North Oak Condos at Oakvillage Highlights
- Minutes from HWY 403/407 & QEW
- Close to Oakville GO Station
- Surrounded by some of the best public and private schools in GTA
- Just 10 minutes away from Oakville’s Uptown core and Oakville Place
- Close to Sheridan College
- Surrounded by Green space
- Countless lifestyle amenities within walking distance
- Near Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- Nearby parks include Postridge Park, Memorial Park and Dalebrook park
Top Reasons to Invest in Oakville
North Oak Condos is located in Oakvillage, a prominent and highly-populated suburban town in the of the Halton Region. It is located at south-west corner of the GTA, only a short drive from the downtown. Oakville is an attractive home base for commuters. With Mississauga and Milton to the North, and Burlington to the South-West, Oakvillage is centrally located along the QEW, a transportation corridor that opens up to the entirety of Southern Ontario.
Oakvillage is an ideal place to raise a family, with countless family and child-focused area actives throughout the year in their many parks and recreation spaces. Children’s Festivals, Camps, and Special events run year, focusing on diversity, inclusion, accessibility and support.
- Many parks and conservation areas including Lion’s Valley Park
- Plenty of elementary and secondary school
- Four school boards operating in the area
- Offering education in English and French, in both Catholic and Secular curriculums
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School and White Oaks Secondary School offer the International Baccalauureate Program.
- Oakville Place Mall (10 minutes) with retailers like H&M, The Bay, and Sephora, as well as grocery, and home improvement and decor retailers.
Oakville is a city outside of the GTA that has it all! Perfect as a dormitory district for professionals, or as a city unto itself for those looking to live in the city without all the hassle.
Firstly, Oakvillage is an early stop on the many south-bound routes coming from Downtown Toronto. The Queen Elizabeth Way runs directly through Oakville on its way to Hamilton, as well as the rest of the Niagara Region. GO Transit commuter rails and bus services operate within the city, while providing a robust framework for North Oak residents to commute into the city, or to any one of the many other communities within the GTA.
- Easy access to QEW
- Two major stations, Bronte and Oakville
- Local bus service – Oakville Transit, which runs over 20 different routes all year round.
- VIA rail
- GO Train
- MiWay transit system within Mississauga
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport
Easy access to transportation makes Oakvillage a perfect place for commuters – making connections to many transit infrastructures, as well as providing that perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of downtown.
3. One of Canada’s Largest Development Group
The remarkable story of Minto Communities years of growth is inspiring family value, social purpose, professional excellence, as well as ethical responsibility. Bringing together the skills, energy and talents for over twelve hundred employees, as a result, Minto Communities has been instrumental in the design and construction of more than 85,000 residential and commercial properties in the GTA, Ottawa, Calgary and South Florida. Minto Communities distinctive tree logo stands for its strong values deeply rooted in tradition because of its commitment to the environment. Finally, their unique vision is consistently evident in each community which is thoughtfully build.
Now is the perfect time to start looking at new homes in Oakvillage, while more and more people are flocking to the area as the GTA continues to expand. People are looking for an easily accessible place to live that’s just outside of the downtown core, yet still a destination unto itself.
In 2016, Oakville’s population was 193,832 residents and still expects an increase to about 250K by 2031. Without a doubt, this kind of development surpasses Toronto with a increase of more than 6%, which means that more new developments and investment opportunities are inbound. New projects will continue to improve on sustainability, therefore, increasing property values more quickly and efficiently than some other projects. The current price of new pre-construction condos sits within the $400K range, which is relatively affordable but also is expected to rise as Oakville’s density increases.
With so many reasons to move to Oakvillage, it’s easy to see why North Oak Condos by Minto is in such high demand, and as this population influx continues to play out, investors would be wise to get in on the action before it’s too late!
On sale in March. Register Today.
North Oak Condos is now on sale. Register to get platinum access to floor plans, price list, incentives and more!
- BDP Quadrangle
- Under Construction
- 1 - 2.5
- 531 - 1272
- Lobby with feature garden
- Grand Lounge
- Games Lounge
- Private Co-Working Lounge
- Multi-purpose and Kid's Room
- Pet Wash Station
- Bike Wash & Repair Station
- Parcel Storage
- Social Club
- Private Event Room
- Kitchen & Lounge Space
- Outdoor Terrace
- Fitness Centre
- Rooftop Terrace
- Outdoor Dining
- Sun Lawn
- Bistro tables
Pricing & Fees
- From the $500,000's
- Excludes Hydro, Hot & Cold Water, Geo-Exchange Heating & Cooling
- $10,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 90 days
2.5% in 180 days
- Bennet Jones LLP in TRUST
1 Parking Spot Included
$10,000 Decor Incentives
Capped Development Charge $7,500 for 1 and 2 bedrooms
Reduced Assignement Fee $1,000 + HST
Right to Lease During Occupancy