Oakville Ravine Towns
Oakville Ravine Towns is a new townhouse development currently in pre-construction by Dunpar Homes. With a total of 65 units. Coming soon to Germorda Drive & Sixth Line in Oakville.
Oakville Ravine Towns Highlights
Oakville Ravine Towns is in Old Oakville, especially one of the most picturesque and quaint towns in the Greater Toronto Area. This town is noted for its historic downtown retail area and its a plethora of private schools.The pretty suburban streetscapes is specifically lined with heritage century homes designated with historic plaques. This lakefront village with several waterfront parks and promenades offer idyllic strolling and picnic areas with stunning lake views.
Old Oakville is one of the most affluent areas in the GTA, also serving as the Town of Oakville's downtown core. This city has long been a favourite of corporate executives and their families who appreciate the abundance of schools, the charm of the community, and the comfort of living so close to Mississauga and Toronto, where many international companies set up their headquarters. Enjoy this beautiful waterfront location near Lakeshore with its many fine coffee shops, bakeries, pastry shops, clothing stores, home decor, as well as restaurants.
- Town Square with its iconic clock tower
- Erchless Estates (also known as the Oakville Museum)
- Appleby College boys private school
- Trafalgar Village – open-air shopping centre
- Oakville Place – indoor shopping mall with over 100 brand name retailers
- Boat clubs such as The Oakville Club and Oakville Yacht Squadron, while including tennis courts, a swimming pool, fitness area, a clubhouse, lounge and dining.
- Oakville Centre for the performing Arts
- Sixteen Mile Creek
- Old Oakville waterfront trails and promenades
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive access, you can request floor plan(s), price lists, incentives, units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Dunpar Homes
- Platinum Access
- 1949 - 2316
Pricing & Fees
- From $1,239,990 to over $1,549,990
- $20,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 120 Days
5% in 365 Days