Playground Condos at Garrison Point
30 Ordnance Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
Completed in 2020
Playground Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at Strachan Ave and King Street West In Toronto. Developed by Cytzen Developments and Fernbrook Homes. Playground Condos feature a 35-Storey condominium residence within the acclaimed Garrison Point neighbourhood. Situated on a signature 4 acre city park, Playground Condominiums lets you enjoy one of the city’s most complete lifestyles. Price Starting From $500's, For a limited time, Received 1 year Free Maintenance.
Playground Condos Highlight:
• 1 Block Away From King Street Car
• Short Walking to GO Station
• Step to 4 Acre City Park
• Quick Walking to CNE
• Close to The Entertainment
• Minutes from Lake Ontario and the downtown core
• Step to 3 Supermarket near by
• Great Urban Living
• Award Winning Community
Playground Condos Will Change your view on downtown living
Playground Condos– minds behind King West’s master planned residential community. Located south of King Street West, minutes from Lake Ontario and the downtown core. Designed to take full advantage of the lake vistas, Liberty Central is for all those who live for a spectacular view. Look out over the lake, enjoy a panorama that takes in easterly views of local parkland, and then leads the gaze right over to the soaring towers of Toronto’s exciting skyline. With emphasis on blending visual pleasures with lake and downtown living, and complimented by an urban village to call its own, Playground Condos offers the ultimate lifestyle.
Why Should You Invest Playground Condos
1. Located in the heart of King West Village, connectivity to all of life’s true wants and needs are on the doorstep of Playground Condos. A city within a city is how it is best described, as there is no need to travel outside its borders.
2. The Soho of Toronto, King West Village is both trendy, upscale and unique with the Victorian brick exterior finishes of the buildings that line the area, to the new age shops, art galleries, restaurants, bars and nightlight, its no wonder the area has been growing at such an exponential rate.
3. The Technology revolution in Toronto has come full circle, representing more than 38% employment growth in the overall Toronto landscape in the last few years and King West has been targeted as the place to be for Technology focused companies to set up shop. Companies like Uber, Twitter, Ebay, Paypal, Kijiji have been calling King West home for years as their workforce is the prime demographic in the area.
Live More With Exceptional Architecture & Amenities
Crafted in a warm modernistic style, Playground Condominiums will be an exceptional new landmark on Toronto’s city skyline. This bold tower of glass and steel features gentle curvilinear accents that cultivate a truly inviting presence. Inside, residents will be pleased to discover beautiful suites and a comprehensive selection of amenities, including:<
- FITNESS CENTRE
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- PARTY ROOM
- KID'S LOUNGE
- HOME THEATRE
- AND MORE
LIVE MORE WITH AMAZING CITY & LAKE VIEWS
Playground Condominiums is perfectly situated to offer some of the best views in downtown Toronto. South facing suites can bask in the beautiful sights of Lake Ontario. Meanwhile, east, west, north facing suites can soak in the magnetic glow of Toronto’s iconic city skyline.