By: Hullmark, BentallGreenOak
340 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
25 Storeys | 658 Suites
Studio - 3 Bedroom(s)
Radiator Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Hullmark and BentallGreenOak. Coming soon to 340 Dufferin Street in West Toronto.
Highlights at Radiator Condos
Parkdale's new mixed-use development and community hub. The Radiator complex represents a potential to develop a one-of-a-kind new mixed-use community. The site's industrial past recreated for artists and creatives to work and live. With residences for over 600 new residents, as well as building access points that considerably the public space. A central courtyard and community garden for the entire neighbourhood to enjoy.
The future King-Liberty GO Station, which would be less than a 5-minute walk from the building, will have an entrance on Joe Shuster Way and is projected to be completed by 2026. Therefore, this new project stimulates intensification and the construction of new residences and jobs near higher-order transit.
- 5-min walk to future King-Liberty GO Station
- Excellent Bike Score of 83 out of 100
- Excellent Transit Score of 89 out of 100
- Near Perfect Walk Score of 92 out of 100
- Nearby parks such as Melbourne Parkette, Masaryk Park and Lamport Stadium Park.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Hullmark, BentallGreenOak
- Architect: Sweeny &Co Architects Inc.
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 25
- Suites: 658
- Suite Type: Studio - 3
- Maker Spaces