Raglan House Condos
By: Camrost Felcorp
91 Raglan Avenue, York, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: From $749,900 - $4,964,900
26 Storeys | 225 Suites
1 - 2.5 Bedroom(s)
454 - 2482 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: 2023
Raglan House Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Camrost Felcorp. Coming soon to 91 Raglan Avenue in West Toronto.
Highlights at Raglan House Condos
Located in Humewood-Cedarvale's well-established family-oriented neighbourhood is where you'll find 91 Raglan Avenue Condos. It is in close proximity from Toronto's financial district as well as entertainment districts Many services, such as parks and libraries, are found in the interior of this community. St. Clair Avenue also provides easy access to shopping and public transportation.
The numerous tree-lined streets and culs de sacs located in Humewood undoubtedly contribute to the neighbourhood's intimate streetscape. Because of the many one-way streets, with few cross streets, it helps to keep traffic congestion to a minimum in this peaceful, tucked-away suburb.
- 1 min walk to Shopper's Drug Mart
- 23 mins walk to the St. Clair Ave West Station
- 5 mins walk to Loblaws
- Easy access to subway, bus, and streetcar
- Walk to a tremendous variety of shops and restaurants along St. Clair Avenue West
- Steps to Loblaws, Drugstore, and restaurants
- Toronto's highest concentration of Caribbean shops and restaurants on Eglinton Avenue West and Vaughan Road between Oakwood Avenue and Dufferin Street.
- Streetcars and bus routes along St Clair, Bathurst Street and Vaughan Road
- Bathurst Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line and St. Clair station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Allen Expressway connects commuters to Highway 401.
- Humewood Community School has a football park, baseball diamonds, and a children's playground, as well as a host of athletic activities.
- Vaughan Road Collegiate Institute – has an enclosed pool for both children's and adults' Aquatics.
- One of Toronto's most magnificent gardens is Humewood Park.
- A modern state-of-the-art theatre is part of the recently constructed Oakwood Village Library and Arts Centre
- Transit Score 0f 85 out of 100
- Walk Score of 82 out of 100
- Bike Score of 85 out of 100
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or you can also speak to one of our platinum brokers to request for more sales information.
- Developer: Camrost Felcorp
- Architect: onespace unlimited
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Storeys: 26
- Suites: 225
- Suite Type: 1 - 2.5
- Suite Size: 454 - 2482
- Launch: 2023
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% on January 15, 2024
5% on January 15, 2025
5% on First Tentative Occupancy Date
*FOR FIRST 100 SALES ONLY
- CASHBACK ON CLOSING $20,000
- PARKING PRICE** $125,000 reduced to $100,000 + HST (PARKING CASHBACK** $25,000)
- LOCKER PRICE** $10,000 redueced to $7,500 + HST (LOCKER CASHBACK** $2,500)
- INCOME SUPPLEMENT INCENTIVE***
- $2,500 for 1 Bedroom & 1 Bedroom + Den Unit for 24 months
- $3,000 for 2 Bedroom and larger Unit for 24 months
- FREE ASSIGNMENT****
- PERMISSION TO LEASE DURING OCCUPANCY*****
- DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
- For 1 Bedroom & 1 Bedroom + Den Unit: $16,500 +HST
- For 2 Bedroom and larger Unit: $19,500 +HST
- Billiards Room
- Co-Working Space
- Private Dining Room
- Outdoor Space
- Rooftop Garden Patio
- Fitness Auditorium
- Rooftop Pet Relief Area
- Party Room