Rosewood Urban Towns
17 Clarence Street, Brampton, ON, Canada
Rosewood Urban Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse development by Old Orchard. Coming soon to 17 Clarence Street in Brampton.
Highlights at Rosewood Urban Towns
- Brampton is known as “The Flower Capital of Canada” in the 1800s
- One of the most diverse cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- Canada's ninth largest city
- Parkland covering over 6,000 acres
- Easy access to Mount Pleasant GO Station
- Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives are all part of the downtown heritage district
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival in Brampton that brings communities together through cuisine, entertainment, and education
Local Amenities & Recreation
Firstly, stroll through the heritage streetscapes that lead to Mount Pleasant Civic Square, the village's focal point. A green park with art exhibits, a children's playground, as well as a pond that doubles as an ice rink in the winter. The landmark cultural and educational center, while including a new two-story library, is located right next to the square. Flower City Towns, situated in central Brampton and just minutes from city hall, is an upcoming collection of 92 new townhouses that specifically features the most up-to-date construction materials and architecture.
Overall, Connection is essential at Flower City Condos, from culture and community to commuting taking you anywhere you want to go in comfort. Designed as a transit-oriented urban village because of its easy access to the Mount Pleasant Go Station. Take advantage of reliable services, such as the 400 series, to get to downtown Toronto in less than an hour. Brampton now has one of Canada's fastest-growing transport services, with the addition of Züm rapid transit bus service, which improves local commuting.
Brampton is a nature lover's paradise, with over 4,000 acres of parkland, over 90 kilometers of trails, and 400 parks. The city is a bustling place of leisure at its heart, with more than 100 sports facilities such as curling rinks, tennis courts, camps, and clubs. Add to that over 185 hectares of protected nature, which includes woodland walks, acres of parkland, natural wetlands, and wildlife.
- Developer: Old Orchard Homes
- Building Type: Townhouse
- Ownership: Freehold
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Suites: 92