Stella Condos 2
Stella Condos 2 is a new pre-construction condo development by i2 Developments. Coming soon to Malta Avenue and Steeles Avenue West in Brampton.
Highlights at Stella Condos 2
Stella Condos 2 is in Brampton, a family-oriented neighbourhood that surrounds the historic district of downtown Brampton. Since the Etobicoke Creek Trail passes through the heart of the community, there is plenty of greenspace for people to enjoy.
- One of the most ethnically mixed cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- The ninth biggest city in Canada
- Over 6,000 acres of parkland
- Mount Pleasant GO Station is easily accessible.
- Downtown heritage district includes landmarks such as Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives
- Shoppers World Brampton prominently situated in the centre of the neighbourhood off Main Street
- Shoppers World Brampton is also prominently located in the downtown heritage district
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival held in Brampton, brings people together through food, entertainment, and education.
- Gage Park, Humber Valley River Trail, Donald M. Chinguacousy Park, Heart Lake & Albion Hills Conservation Area
- Shopping & Dining along Main St., Bramalea City Centre
- Peel Art Gallery and Museum (PAMA), The Rose Theatre, Garden Square
- Brampton Grow Green Environmental Master Plan,
- Gage Park Outdoor Skating Trail
Many malls and shopping centres can be found in Brampton. This includes the Bramalea City Centre, Trinity Common Mall, Brampton Corners, as well as Bramrose Square. Since its inception in 2006, the Rose Theatre Brampton has served as the city's sole performing arts center and a vibrant part of the community. You can dine at a variety of restaurants in Brampton that are appropriate for any occasion. Goreway Pines is just steps away from a newly expanded and revitalized trail system. Play a round of golf at Riverstone Golf & Country Club and also spend the day exploring nature at Claireville Ranch.
Take advantage of any of Brampton's public transportation options, including Zum, Brampton Transit, and GO Transit, as well as connections to MiWay, TTC, YRT, and Go Trains.
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
Register today or contact one of our platinum brokers, specifically for more information on sales. With exclusive first access, you will receive floor plans, unit selection, price lists, as well as incentives with your request.
- i2 Developments Inc.
- Platinum Access
- 1 - 2.5
- 521 - 842
- Outdoor BBQ
- 24-hour concierge
- Gym and Yoga Studio
- Garden, Guest Suites
- Theatre Room
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Dining Room
- Wifi Co-Working lounge
- Glass Pavilion
- Visitor Parking
- Party Room
- Pet Spa
- Kid's Playroom
Pricing & Fees
- From $545,998 to over $718,998
- $0.64/SF (Hydro & Water metered separately. Geothermal Heating & Cooling, Visitor Parking, Concierge, Maintenance of common elements Incl.)
- $5000 on signing
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% in 120 days
2.5% in 365 days
2.5% in 540 days
5% in 1095 Days
1% at occupancy