Stonehust Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Diamond Luxury Developments. Coming soon to 971 Burnhamthorpe Road East in Mississauga.
Life flows in Stonehust
Living at The Stonehust Condos is unique because of it's a one-of-a-kind way of life that benefits the individual. It is an urban community with stunning design, enviable suites, as well as deluxe amenities. Also, discover the conveniences of exciting retail, restaurants, public transportation, trails, and lush green parks, all just steps away from your front door. The Square One shopping center is only a 7-minute drive away. It's a one-of-a-kind – completely authentic and the perfect place to express yourself.
Highlights at Stonehust Condos
Stonehust Condos is located in downtown Mississauga. The Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada's largest and busiest airport, has been the most important driver of Mississauga's growth. Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto, several companies have chosen to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.
Mississauga is also honored with a beautiful coastline on the shores of Lake Ontario. The pristine conservation lands lining the Credit River, the University of Toronto's expansive Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, as well as the Hershey Centre, which hosts significant sports and entertainment events, all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
Square One is Eastern Canada's largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at Stonehust Condos, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Diamond Luxury Developments
- ICON Architects Inc
- Platinum Access
- 1 - 2.5
- Patio Seating
- In suite laundry rooms
- Security Monitoring
- Guest Suite(s)
- Parcel Room
- Underground Parking
- Party Room with Outdoor Terrace
- Custom Kitchen
- Social Hall
- FOB-access Control
- Fitness Area