By: Fram + Slokker
70 Front Street North, Orillia, ON, Canada
Condo and Towns
Sunshine Harbour is a new pre-construction condo and townhouse development by Fram+ Slokker. Coming soon to 70 Front Street North in Orillia.
Highlights at Sunshine Harbour
Sunshine Harbour, located in downtown Orillia on scenic Lake Couchiching. Sunshine Harbour is located just across from the beach and parks of the Port of Orillia Marina and is also surrounded by restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, art galleries, theatres, and more!
FRAM + Slokker is bringing its expertise in master-planned community development to the development of new waterfront townhomes as well as a mid-rise condominium building right on the shores of Lake Couchiching, with the vision of creating a contemporary residential community along Downtown Orillia's waterfront. A lifestyle of unique possibilities will provide residents the option to own at the entryway to Muskoka's cottage region, approximately 90 minutes from Toronto, surrounded by gorgeous environment and a multitude of recreational activities.
- Numerous amenities and community trails
- Minutes from Highway 11
- Lakes such as Lake Simcoe, Sparrow Lake and Georgian Bay
- Historic lock system along the Trent-Severn Waterway
- Dozens of beaches and provincial parks
- Port of Orillia – the ‘Jewel of the Trent’
- Mount St. Louis Moonstone
- Nearby heritage museums and also historic sites
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as priority unit selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Fram + Slokker
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium and Freehold
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Coming Soon