Symphony Towns is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction by Marlin Spring., with a total of 212 units. This new development has mixed units with Double Front, 2-Storey, and 3-Storey Townhomes coming soon to at 250 Harmony Road South in Oshawa.
Symphony Towns Highlights
- Located in the heart of Oshawa, at Harmony and Taylor Road in South Oshawa
- Just 10 minutes to Go & VIA
- Minutes from HWY 401 & 407 & 410
- Short drive to University of Ontario Institute of Technology & Durham College
- 80 minutes to Kawartha lakes
- Surrounded by parks, community centres, schools, shopping, dining and nightlife
Symphony Parkside Towns is a community that blends urban amenities and conveniences with curated green space and endless recreation options.
Why invest to Symphony Towns?
Oshawa has three factors:
- Explosive Growth and Development
- Great Value VS GTA
- Highly-skilled Diversified Workforce
In the area of Oshawa, it has potential growth and development in investment, jobs, and residents. $5.1 Billion has been projected investment in infrastructure & employment lands. Also, with 43,409 associated jobs, the city is estimating of around 100,000 new residents by the year of 2023.
Symphony Towns has a Walk Score of 49 out of 100 and Transit Score of 42 out of 100. This location is in Oshawa. Nearby parks include Willowdale Park, Eastview Park and MacKenzie Park.
Features & Finishes Highlights:
- 9' Main floor ceilings
- elegant natural finish oak veneer stairs to finished areas with oak pickets, handrail and nosing
- Breakfast Bar in Kitchen with extended flush bar top
- Stunning freestanding soaker bath tub with Roman tub filler in Master Ensuite Bathroom
- Natural colour laminate flooring on main floor
- Marlin Spring Developments
- Hunt Design Associates Inc.
- Under Construction
- Platinum Access
- 3 - 4
- 1544 - 2267
Pricing & Fees
- From $903,490 to $988,990
- $20,000 on signing
$10,000 in 30 days
$20,000 in 90 days
$10,000 in 120 days
$30,000 in 180 days
$20,000 in 240 days