By: NYX Capital
57 Tannery Street, Mississauga, ON, Canada
3 Storeys | 147 Suites
Tannery Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse development by NYX Capital Corp. Coming soon to 57 Tanner Street in Mississauga.
Highlights at Tannery Towns
NYX Capital acquired 4.6 acres of residential and commercial estate in Mississauga at 51 & 57 Tannery Street and 208 Emby Drive. The projected 146,700 sq.ft. complex would have 142 stacked and 5 freehold townhomes. Tannery Towns is located in Mississauga. The Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada's largest and busiest airport, has been the most important driver of Mississauga's growth. Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto, several companies have chosen to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.
Mississauga also boasts a beautiful coastline on the shores of Lake Ontario. The pristine conservation lands lining the Credit River, the University of Toronto's expansive Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, as well as the Hershey Centre, which hosts significant sports and entertainment events, all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.
- Located in the Village of Streetsville, just west of Queen Street South
- 15 min walk to The Streetsville GO Station
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
Square One is Eastern Canada's largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: NYX Capital
- Architect: Kirkor Architects Planners
- Building Type: Townhouse
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 3
- Suites: 147