The District on Gardiners
820 Gardiners Road, Kingston, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: From $348,900 - $700,900
6 Storeys | 300 Suites
1 - 2 Bedroom(s)
535 - 1141 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: 2022
The District on Gardiners is a new pre-construction condo development by Patry Group. Coming soon to 820 Gardiners Road in Kingston.
Highlights at The District on Gardiners
The newest masterplanned community is coming to the heart of Kingston. Kingston’s lively and energetic downtown, aims to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for those looking to enjoy a vibrant urban lifestyle and location. At this condo development, you’ll have access to incredible facilities and a flourishing downtown community right outside your door.
Surrounded by shopping, restaurants, and movie. Kingston's condo residents also has easy access to see the St. Lawrence waterfront for culture, festivals, scenic hikes, and cycling.
- Kingston’s desirable downtown core
- Pedestrian lane connecting Queen Street to Princess Street
- Minutes to Lake Shore
- Hundred of Shops & Cafés
- Metro, LCBO, and Memorial Centre Farmers Market
- Students may choose from Queen's University, Academy of Learning College and many more
- Princess Street is the closest non-residential street to campus
- Over 200 businesses and all essential amenities
- Beautiful water views of Lake Ontario
Growth & Developments
Kingston, Ontario is a city that has experienced rapid growth in recent years. The past decade saw Kingston's population grow by over 40%. One of the biggest factors to this fast paced growth is the steady increase in housing prices. With an increasing number of people and students moving to Kingston for work and study, it has become more difficult for many families to search for affordable homes in the area. Fortunately, there are still some great options in new homes available - condos on Princess!
Education & Student Housing
Queen’s University is a prestigious school in Kingston that was founded in 1841. Today, it enrolls more than 27,149 students from across the world with more than 95% of students come from outside Kingston. International students enrolments are growing faster than any other university. It is the top choice for Ontario’s elite private school students and over 6,800 upper year graduate students who tend to desire luxury accommodations. Queen's offers them on-campus housing that has only 4,500 beds available for its student body of over 27,000 students. This leaves many students without an option to live on campus or near the university and forces them to find off-campus accommodation elsewhere. The lack of student housing at Queen’s creates a demand for accommodations outside of the main campus area.
Investment Opportunities at The District on Gardiners
Kingston is a city that has something for everyone. Whether you are looking to rent or buy, Kingston has the perfect place for you! With our low vacancy rate and high rental rates, it's hard not to see why so many renters have chosen Kingston as their home. But what makes this city such an attractive choice? One of the main reasons is the healthiness of our vacancy rate. This means there's plenty of homes available for those who wish to move here!
- Kingston has a population of 136,685 (2017)
- 3rd highest rental rates in Ontario only behind Toronto and Ottawa
- At 2.9%, we rank tenth in Ontario when it comes to healthy vacancy rates
- Healthy vacancy rate is considered to be 3%
- The majority (over 40%) of residents currently living in Kingston are renters
- Kingston is not only healthy for renters, but also offers low property taxes!
- A house worth $350 000 in Kingston will have a tax bill of just over $1000
- Only 13% of the residential properties in Kingston are smaller than 2 bedrooms
- Among new homes (built after 2005) vacancy rate is only 0.3%
- Rental rates increased 3.2% 2019 to 2020
- Current supply of student rentals are 50-100 year old houses in poor condition, no amenities, and high maintenance costs
- 1 and 2 bedroom new purpose built luxury accommodations are scarce and highly sought after
- Furthermore, affluent students and an increasing number of foreign students choose luxurious private accommodations at higher rates.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum agent and brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Patry Inc. Developments
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Storeys: 6
- Suites: 300
- Suite Type: 1 - 2
- Suite Size: 535 - 1141
- Launch: 2022
Balance of 5% due in 30 Days
5% due in 60 Days July 1, 2023
5% due in 90 Days January 31st, 2024
5% due At Occupancy in 2025
- Rooftop Terrace
- Fitness Centre
- Pickleball Court
- Pet Spa
- Party Room
- Underground Parking