The John Lea on Broadview Condos
By: Cape Group
Dundas Street East & Broadview Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
8 Storeys | 107 Suites
1 - 3 Bedroom(s)
The John Lea on Broadview Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Cape Group. Coming soon to Dundas Street East and Broadview Avenue in East Toronto.
The Cape Group's first project in the Greater Toronto Area is the John Lea Residences. It is an 8-storey mid-rise building with studio, one- to three-bedroom homes on two levels of parking and ground-floor commercial space. This condominium development, located just blocks from a subway station and minutes from the Danforth, features meticulous floor plans, modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and multiple amenity spaces.
Highlights at The John Lea on Broadview Condos
The John Lea on Broadview Condos is located in South Riverdale, which serves as a gateway to Toronto's east-end communities. It is a large and diverse community known for its vibrant shopping districts and charming Victorian homes. This is a densely populated urban area with plenty of parkland where residents can get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Riverdale is an excellent choice for commuters. This community provides quick access to the Don Valley Expressway, Lake Shore Boulevard, and the Gardiner Expressway. Riverdale also has easy access to public transportation. Top-rated schools, excellent shopping, and easy access to public transportation have attracted many families to this notable neighbourhood.
- Minutes to Don Valley Parkway and Gardiner Expressway
- Regular bus service or streetcar service on Broadview, Carlaw, Jones and Greenwood Avenues, as well as Queen and Gerrard Streets
- Five stations serving Riverdale, including Broadview, Chester, Pape, Donlands, as well as Greenwood
- Shops at Danforth's shopping district and Queen Broadview Village
- In the heart of Toronto’s Greek community.
- Gerrard Square – a large indoor shopping mall with over 70 stores
- Nearby parks such as Jimmie Simpson Park, Thompson Street Parkette and Hideaway Park
- Riverdale Park – one of the largest green spaces in the city
- Withrow Park –a neighbourhood hub and meeting place with a popular farmers market
- Near Perfect Bike Score of 97 out of 100
- Excellent Transit Score of 93 out of 100
- Excellent Walk Score of 91 out of 100
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
- Developer: Cape Group
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 8
- Suites: 107
- Suite Type: 1 - 3