The Kip District Condos
5365 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
28 Storeys | 283 Suites
1 - 2 Bedroom(s)
643 - 864 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: Fall/Winter 2014
Completed in 2018
From The Kip District:
The Kip District Condo has a Walk Score of 80 out of 100.
- The Kip District Condo is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
- The Kip District Condo is a seven minute walk from the Milton Train at the Kipling GO Station Rail stop.
- This location is in the Islington-City Centre West neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Greenfield Park, Cloverdale Park and Fairfield Park.
- Nearby schools include Toronto Faculty of Music, Mind Werx 4 Kids and International Language Centre of Canada LTD.
- The closest grocery stores are Valley Farm Produce, Medium Rare Premium Meat Boutique and Ashbourne Grocery.
- Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Starbucks and Tim Hortons. There are 89 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Boar N Wing Sports Grill Inc, Raffaello and Mamma Italia.
- Developer: Concert
- Architect: Page + Steele IBI Group Architects
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Completed
- Selling Status: Sold Out
- Storeys: 28
- Suites: 283
- Suite Type: 1 - 2
- Suite Size: 643 - 864
- Launch: Fall/Winter 2014