The Kip District Condos
5365 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
28 Storeys | 283 Suites
1 - 2 Bedroom(s)
643 - 864 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: Fall/Winter 2014
Completed in 2018
The Kip District Condos is a new condo project located at Kipling Avenue & Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, Will be developed by Concert.
From The Kip District:
Welcome to The Kip District and thanks for the visit! From here there’s much you can do. Get ready to explore the vision of The Kip District in the heart of Etobicoke, by Concert!
The Kip District Condo has a Walk Score of 80 out of 100.
- The Kip District Condo is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
- The Kip District Condo is a seven minute walk from the Milton Train at the Kipling GO Station Rail stop.
- This location is in the Islington-City Centre West neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Greenfield Park, Cloverdale Park and Fairfield Park.
- Nearby schools include Toronto Faculty of Music, Mind Werx 4 Kids and International Language Centre of Canada LTD.
- The closest grocery stores are Valley Farm Produce, Medium Rare Premium Meat Boutique and Ashbourne Grocery.
- Nearby coffee shops include Starbucks, Starbucks and Tim Hortons. There are 89 restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Boar N Wing Sports Grill Inc, Raffaello and Mamma Italia.
- Page + Steele IBI Group Architects
- Sold Out
- 1 - 2
- 643 - 864
- Fall/Winter 2014