By: Plaza Corp.
Regional Road 7 & Jane St, Vaughan, ,
Completed in 2019
Why The Met Condos?
- Centrally located in the heart of Vaughan, the MET is soon to become Greater Toronto's Newest Downtown.
- Whether you're headed to the downtown core or up north to Muskoka, Vaughan is conveniently connected to highways 400 and 427, making travel fast and uncomplicated.
- The Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension Project will allow traffic-free access to the surrounding city and one of Canada's top academic foundations, York University.
The Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is home to Vaughan Mills, Canada's largest shopping centre.
- Get back to nature and visit the Kortright Centre for Conservation, one of the many green retreats in Vaughan.
- Great Investment opportunity in one of the most Demanding Suburb.
The MET at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. A new 30 storey condominium and townhouse project by Plaza currently in pre-construction at 7895 Jane Street (Jane Street & Highway 7) in Vaughan, Ontario with 522 suites and 60 townhomes. The MET at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre takes comfort and luxury to a whole new dimension. Enjoy living in a community with your own massive 20-acre park.
Conveniently located next to the Vaughan Metropolitan Station, which gives you easy access to York University and Downtown Toronto by subway. Minutes away you have Vaughan Mills and other lifestyle amenities. The MET's amenities will include a Gym, Plunge Pool, Party Room, Theatre Room, Billards, Library, WiFi Lounge, 2 Guest Suites and more. Occupancy is planed for Summer of 2018. All suites and townhomes include one parking spot and have 9' ceilings.
THE MET CONNECTION
In the heart of a new Vaughan downtown, The MET will back onto over 100 acres of untouched green space. Claude Cormier + Associes have celebrated this natural amenity through their plan for The MET's urban outdoor design.
Plaza's MET Condominium will be located in the middle of this brand new neighbourhood, next to a subway station in a park setting. The MET will provide residents with the quickest route to downtown Toronto from York Region.
- Developer: Plaza Corp.
- Selling Status: Sold Out
- Storeys: 30