Zen King West Condos
19 Western Battery Road, Toronto, ON, Canada
Completed in 2020
Zen King West Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at 19 Western Battery Rd In Toronto. The Major Intersection are King Street West and Strachan Avenue. Developed by CentreCourt Developments. Desiged By Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects. Zen Condos has 32 storeys tall located in the King West Village coined as SOHO District of Toronto - truly the most affluent area in the city. The tentative Occupancy date is April 2020. Zen King West Condos features one 32 storyes and 481 residential units.Desiged By Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects
Zen King West Condos – the newest residential development by Centrecourt Developments, the minds behind King West’s master planned residential community. Located south of King Street West, minutes from Lake Ontario and the downtown core. Designed to take full advantage of the lake vistas, Liberty Central is for all those who live for a spectacular view. Look out over the lake, enjoy a panorama that takes in easterly views of local parkland, and then leads the gaze right over to the soaring towers of Toronto’s exciting skyline. With emphasis on blending visual pleasures with lake and downtown living, and complimented by an urban village to call its own, Zen Condos offers the ultimate lifestyle.
Zen King West Condos Highlight:
• 1 Block Away From King Street Car
• Short Walking to GO Station
• 3,000 S.Fwith L’Occitane spa products
• 200 meter Sky Track on the 5th floor
• 5,000 S.F Indoor Fitness Facility
• Quick Walking to CNE
• Close to The Entertainment
• Minutes from Lake Ontario and the downtown core
• Step to 3 Supermarket near by
• Great Urban Living
• Award Winning Community
3,000 S.F of tranquility in you very own condominium building that you would only be able to experience in a 5-Star Hotel. The Zen Spa will offer the finest quality and design plus the Zen Spa will be merchandised with L’Occitane spa products.
- Hot & Cold Plunge pools
- Chroma therapy Experience Showers
- Private Massage Rooms
- Waterside Cabanas
- Oversized Steam Room and More
Enjoy your very own 200 meter Sky Track on the 5th floor of Zen King West. This is for those who are seeking to live a healthy and active life but with a little more flair, and most importantly convenience. This is a one of kind amenity being introduced, showcasing a complete 360 degree view of the Toronto sky line.
5,000 S.F Indoor Fitness Facility
The emerging younger condo demographic wants affordable fitness options. Your purchasers will have access to a massive indoor fitness facility that will mimic that of a professional gym. Since condo demographics are shifting, and exercise trends along with them, it now makes even more sense to invest in exceptional gym spaces that can be programmed to foster healthier, more vibrant lifestyles.
Why Should You Invest ZEN King West?
1. Located in the heart of King West Village, connectivity to all of life’s true wants and needs are on the doorstep of Zen King West. A city within a city is how it is best described, as there is no need to travel outside its borders.
2. The Soho of Toronto, King West Village is both trendy, upscale and unique with the Victorian brick exterior finishes of the buildings that line the area, to the new age shops, art galleries, restaurants, bars and nightlight, its no wonder the area has been growing at such an exponential rate.
3. The Technology revolution in Toronto has come full circle, representing more than 38% employment growth in the overall Toronto landscape in the last few years and King West has been targeted as the place to be for Technology focused companies to set up shop. Companies like Uber, Twitter, Ebay, Paypal, Kijiji have been calling King West home for years as their workforce is the prime demographic in the area.
4. State of art amenities that are catered to the growing Millennial community, including but not limited to a3,000 sf spa experience that is normally reserved for a five star hotel. A 5,000 sf indoor fitness facilityalong with an outdoor professional running track circulating the 5th floor terrace. Just to name a few of the incredible amenities that will be present in this exciting new project.
Zen Condos has a total of 9,472 ft² of indoor amenity space will be situated on the second and fifth levels, while the same amount of outdoor amenity space will be provided on the podium’s roof and second floor. The ground floor is comprised of the lobby, office, garbage and loading docks at the southern end. The entrance to the parking garage is also located at the southwestern edge of the site, and goes four levels underground, providing 262 vehicular and 485 bicycle parking spaces.
Among the 481 condominium suites, no bachelor or three-bedroom units are proposed. Instead, the project is composed of 300 one-bedroom units (ranging from 474 ft² to 592 ft²), and 181 two-bedroom units (635 ft² to 850 ft²).
Zen Condos features a full complement of premium appliances including stainless steel refrigerator, stainless steel dishwasher, slide-in glass top stove and built-in microwave, real engineered hardwood veneer or textured grained laminate flooring, deep soaking tubs, glass walled showers and many more legendary Centrecourt luxury standards.
- Developer: CentreCourt Developments
- Selling Status: Sold Out
- Storeys: 32