The Post Condos
The Post Condos is a new condo development under construction by Greenpark Group. Coming soon to Postridge Drive and Dundas Street East in Oakville.
Highlights at The Post
The Post is an 8-story condo that will be built in Oakville. This new residence, located at the intersection of Postridge Drive and Dundas Street, is within walking distance of Oakville's uptown core. It provides the feel of the big city on a smaller scale, surrounded by urban homes and exceptional dining and retail opportunities. At The Post, young professionals, couples, downsizing, and families can enjoy the hustle and bustle of city life while also enjoying the serenity of nearby greenspace.
THE POST LOCATION
The Post is located in Oakville – one of Toronto's affluent neighbourhoods. Over 260 national and international corporations have their headquarters here because of the safe community, excellent selection of private and public schools, and abundance of recreational opportunities, many business executives choose Oakville as a destination for their families. “Old Oakville,” located on the shores of Lake Ontario, has a charming downtown with a picturesque harbour lined with sailboats. The heritage homes in Old Oakville are among the best in the Greater Toronto Area. Bronte Village, located further west along the Lakeshore, is another popular waterfront community.
- The waterfront estates in Oakville are among the best in the GTA.
- Oakville is also relatively close to Toronto.
- Oakville Town Hall is located in Oakville, Ontario.
- Sheridan College is a well-known international institution.
- Oakville has a plethora of private schools.
- Glen Abbey Golf Club is a world-class facility.
Residents can easily walk or bike to nearby parks, shopping plazas, as well as entertainment destinations. This is because the development was designed with pedestrians in mind. The Oakville Trafalger Memorial Hospital is only a 10-minute drive away, and highways 407 and 403 are only a 5-minute drive away.
- With three commuter highways and Go Train service, Oakville is ideal for commuters
- The 400 series and QEW highways, as well as Go Transit train service, provide easy access
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at The Post, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Greenpark Group