The Rosedale on Bloor Assignment (1 Bedroom + Breakfast/Study)
387 Bloor Street East, Toronto, ON, Canada
Assignment: From $565,000.00
55 Storeys | 476 Suites
535 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: 2021
Completed in 2023
The Rosedale on Bloor Assignment 1 Bedroom + Breakfast/Study Unit for Assignment
Assignment Price: $565,000.00
- Condo Name: The Rosedale on Bloor
- Development: Easton's Group of Hotels and Gupta Group
- Address: 387 Bloor Street East, Toronto, ON
- Main Intersection: Bloor St & Sherbourne St
- Size Type: 1 Bedroom + Breakfast/Study
- Unit Size: 535 Sq.Ft
- Facing: North
- Floor: 49th Floor
- Parking: No
- Locker: No
Highlights at The Rosedale on Bloor
This condominium complex is located in downtown Toronto, specifically at Bloor St and Sherbourne St. This is a beautiful place, therefore interest in this project is going to be high. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live in the heart of downtown, steps from a wide range of amenities.
- Across the street from the Bloor -Danforth Subway
- Close proximity toto University of Toronto, Toronto Metropolitan University, the TriOS College Business Technology Healthcare, and the Al Green Sculpture Studio School, as well as the York University
- Overlooking Rosedale, one of Toronto’s wealthiest and highly priced areas.
- Minutes away from Yorkville, a district in Toronto know for designer boutiques, fashionable restaurants, plush hotels and world-class galleries.
- Within close proximity several retail shops and other amenities, including grocery stores like Howard Fruits & Vegetables, the Handy Market and the Cozy Corner
- Numerous luxury shops and various fine restaurants
- Several bike lanes
- Several parks nearby, including the Asquith Green, the Cawthra Square Park and the St. James Town West Park
- Walk Score of 95 out of 100
- Transit Score of 97 out of 100
The combined height of the 52 and 10-story towers will be 576 feet and 119 feet, respectively, and will comprise 487 suites as well as another 188 hotel rooms. The 8-story podium will include both the hotel and residential lobby areas, as well as retail and other building amenities. Selby Street will provide access to 180 parking spaces in a five-level underground garage.
Much of the glass has given way to stone on the podium, with a lobby entrance on the west side of the building for a planned Canopy by Hilton hotel (a new lifestyle brand from the Hilton Hotels family that will be operated by the Gupta's Easton's Group of Hotels) and retail and residential entries on the east side of the frontage along Bloor.
The ground floor will be home to retail space, a lobby, and a lounge area with concierge services. On the second floor, there will be extra shop space as well as some residential internal amenities. On this floor, there is also an outdoor amenity deck.