The Roxy Condos
412 Church Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
44 Storeys | 372 Suites
The Roxy Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Fitzrovia Real Estate Inc. Coming soon to 412 Church Street in downtown Toronto.
Situated south of Carlton Street, the 412 Church Class-A rental community seamlessly blends modernity with heritage by incorporating a captivating historic property alongside our renowned, top-tier amenities.
Highlights at The Roxy Condos
- Located in the heart area of Downtown Toronto
- 5 mins walk from TTC College Station
- 6 mins walk to Toronto Metropolitan University Community
- 11 mins walk to CF Toronto Eaton Centre Shopping Mall with limitless retail and restaurant options
- Proximity to Yonge-Dundas Square and Nathan Phillips Square
- Nearby hospitals include The Hospital For Sick Children, Toronto General Hospital, and Women's College Hospital, etc.
- Close to Downtown core, CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, Distillery District and more!
Reasons to Invest in The Roxy Condos
- Strategic Location
The Roxy Condos boast a prime position in Downtown Toronto, granting access to a wealth of urban amenities, transportation hubs, and renowned institutions.
- Exceptional Connectivity
With its proximity to TTC College Station and Toronto Metropolitan University Community, residents enjoy seamless access to transit and educational resources.
- Dynamic Lifestyle
Surrounded by bustling shopping destinations, iconic squares, and significant healthcare facilities, The Roxy Condos offer an enviable lifestyle in the heart of the city.
About the Developer: Fitzrovia
Fitzrovia stands as a vertically integrated developer and asset manager, overseeing rental communities across the Greater Toronto Area, managing approximately $4.6 billion in assets. Collaborating with public institutions, pension plans, and high net worth investors, Fitzrovia caters to those seeking investments aligned with long-term cash flow.