The Treasury Towns
The Treasury Towns is a new townhouse development by Treasure Hill. Coming soon to Dundas Street East and Sixth Line in Oakville.
Highlights at The Treasury Towns
Treasure Hill created The Treasury, a moniker that in other words signifies to a happy and prosperous life. Here's an architecturally unique enclave of townhomes constructed for today's families yet designed for the future. A location where all the comforts and conveniences of modern life converge, and where Treasure Hill's own talent at building something remarkable - a stylishly contemporary abode dedicated to bringing a multitude of luxuries home - is fully and truly met.
- Oakville is ideal for commuters
- With three commuter highways and Go Train service
- Short drive to downtown Toronto
- An abundance of private schools
- Sheridan College – a well-known international institution.
- Glen Abbey Golf Club – a world-class facility
- Town Centre Square
- Nearby parks such as Trafalgar Memorial Park, Oak Park, and Harman Gate Park
- Hiking trails and conservation areas located nearby
- Minutes to the shopping mall and highway
- Minutes to the GO Bus or Train Station and Toronto Pearson International Airport
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as priority unit selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more exclusive sales information.
- Building Status: Pre-construction