The Vic Towns
1682 Victoria Park Avenue, North York, ON, Canada
Condo and Towns
4 Storeys | 147 Suites
1.5 - 3.5 Bedroom(s)
The Vic Towns is a new per-construction project located at 1666 Victoria Park Avenue. The Main Intersections are Victoria Park and Eglinton Avenue East where the Dorset Park, Wexford-Maryvale, and McGregor Park neighborhoods merge.The Vic Towns featuring 150 units.
The Vic Towns Highlight:
- Short Drive to DVP and Hwy 401
- Short Distance to the new Eglinton LRT
- Short Distance to Scarborough Town Centre
- Step to shops, dining, and Entertainment.
The Vic Towns will have mostly large TH's of 1,200sf-1,750sf. The courtyard is raised so the ground level suites have full windows on one side (you can walk right in off the street) and are partially below grade on the other side (courtyard side).The second level is also through units.The third level is three level towns with rooftop terraces 1500-1750sf with a few close to 2,000sf.
The Vic Town has a Walk Score of 70 out of 100. Transit score of 70 out of 100. This location is in the Victoria Village neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Wigmore Park, Wexford Park Scarborough and Warner Park.
- Developer: Solotex Corporation
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Storeys: 4
- Suites: 147
- Suite Type: 1.5 - 3.5