Toronto Yorkville Luxury Condos
Toronto Yorkville Luxury Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Impressions Group. Coming soon to Avenue Road and Bloor Street West in Toronto's Yorkville.
The Toronto Yorkville Luxury Condos represent the pinnacle of elegance. These luxurious residences are the result of the collaboration of high-end materials, timeless designs, and expansive interior spaces. These condos are architecturally breathtaking, with stunning finishes and details. Located in the heart of Toronto, exuding high-end confidence while providing magnificent charm and a modern vision.
This exquisite luxury condominium will deliver impeccable dining, shopping, and culture in the heart of Toronto's elite Yorkville neighbourhood. Set in every condo-dream lover's location on Avenue Road near Bloor. Residents can walk to Hazelton Lanes, Yorkville Avenue, and Cumberland Street, especially since it is just a few doors away. Museums, cinemas, hotels, clubs, and flagship stores of every top brand are just steps away, and this charming community also has elite grocery stores, schools, events, and subway access.
Highlights at Toronto Yorkville Luxury Condos
The Annex is among Toronto’s most diverse neighbourhood. With residents such as successful business owners, well-known artists, University of Toronto students and faculty, and people from all walks of life. Many of the Annex’s rooming houses as well as multi-unit homes have recently been converted back to single-family homes, reflecting the historic Toronto neighbourhood’s resurgence.
This is a lively neighbourhood that gets its energy from the University of Toronto. Bloor Street is the Annex’s main shopping district, which includes a mix of clothing boutiques, bookstores, food markets, travel agencies, restaurants, as well as outdoor cafes. At night, the Annex comes alive with people from all over the city congregating in its restaurants, bars, and especially nightclubs.
- Well served by public transit
- Two subway stations – Spadina Station and Bathurst Station
- The Mirvish Village shopping district– a quaint collection of bookstores, art galleries, antique stores, as well as one-of-a-
- kind specialty stores
- Fitness centres including University of Toronto’s Athletic Centre and the Jewish Community Centre
- The Native Canadian Centre of Toronto
- The Spadina Road Public Library
- Minutes to Toronto’s business and entertainment districts
- Excellent Walk Score of 92 out of 100
- Excellent Transit Score of 86 out of 100
- Great Bike Score of 85 out of 100
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Impressions Group
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning