Towns of Islington Village
Towns of Islington Village is a new townhouse development by Distrikt Developments currently in pre-construction. Coming soon to Burnhamthorpe Rd at Dundas West at 26 Burnhamthorpe Road in Old Etobicoke.
A classic series of boutique townhomes situated in a park-like atmosphere in Old Etobicoke.
Distrikt Developments, renowned for its high-end features and finishes. Each unit will have luxury standard finishes, its own private outdoor room, as well as the exceptional consistency. This is trendy carefree living at its finest in one of Old Etobicoke's most admired communities, while just minutes from downtown Toronto.
The Towns of Islington Village Highlights
The Towns of Islington Village is uniquely situated in a stunning natural environment. Surrounded by world-class golf courses such as Islington Golf Course. Also, there are parks with an array of mature forests, open fields, bike and walking paths that stretch for miles. Take a walk along the historic Mimico Creek Trail while it winds its way through the various surrounding area parks to Toronto's waterfront. A truly outstanding place to live, truly rich in nature, with active, balanced lifestyle facilities.
- Over 30 bars, restaurants, as well as cafes
- Arts Etobicoke, Creative Village, The Music Studio, as well as Montgomery's Inn are all located in the neighbourhood
- Well-deserved distinction of having the best murals in the city
- Bus service on Islington and Kipling Avenues
- Kipling Station
- GO Transit Line
- 20 minutes from downtown Toronto via Bloor Street.
- Highway 401 which connects to all of Toronto's major highways
- Georgian Loyalist Inn
- Islington Golf Club – Par 72, 6400 yard course
- Distrikt Developments
- RAW Design
- Coming Soon
- 800 - 2000