Transit City 3 Condos
York Regional Road 7 at Weston Road, , ,
Transit City Condos is a new pre-construction condo project located at Hwy 7 In Vaughan, Major Intersection at Hwy7 and Weston Rd. Development by CentreCourt Developments. Transit City Condos Feature with 55 stories and 550 Units. the tallest building in york region. With ZERO MINUTES FROM THE SUBWAY.
Transit City CondosHighlights:
- ZERO MINUTES FROM THE SUBWAY-unparalleled access to the GTA's newest TTC stop, Transit City is steps away from the subway entrance and far closer than any other residential building in the area. In addition to the subway, Transit City is located adjacent to the York Regional transit station and offers local and rapid transit services in all nine York Region Municipalities.
- 5-START LOBBY EXPERIENCE - Transit City will feature a stunning BUCA Branded restaurant and Bar BUCA operated by the renowned hospitality provider king street food company. From Morning until night, residents will be able to experience BUCA in their lobby; a latte and pastry in the morning, a quick bite during the day or a drink at night are all on the menu for the residences.
- 100,000 SQUARE FEET OF STATE OF THE ART AMENITIES - YMCA is breaking ground immediately next door to the Transit City and the subway and will provide residents with access to a new 100,000 square foot City of Vaughan library and studio space. Transit City had partnered with the YMCA to offer each suite a membership that will allow them to have full access to the fitness and lifestyle amenities at their doorstep.
- DEVELOPING THE TALLEST RESIDENTIAL BUILDING IN THE YORK REGION- Transit City will rise 55-stories and contain 553 units.
- AT THE HEART OF THE GREATER TORONTO AREA AND 43 MINUTES TO EVERYTHING- Transit City for the people who want to be central to life in the GTA, with the subway, regional transit and major highways right at your doorstep and the ability to get to Markham, Brampton Or Newmarket in no time. You can get down to the Air Canada Centre for the big Gane or Pearson Airport to catch your next flight, and Yorkdale, York University, and Union are all easily within reach. Transit City and the surrounding area represents one of the largest transit investments in all of Ontario.
- VISIONARY ARCHITECTURE FOR A WORLD CLASS NEIGHBOURHOOD- the design was developed by a world -renowned team of designers lead by Don Schmitt and Claude Cormier, who have already set a high watermark for design and quality in the Vaughan Metrepolitian Centre through the KPMG office tower development. Both designers have worked on some of the most noteworthy buildings and speaces in the GTA and will be bringing their vision and creativity towards the design of Transit City and its immediately adjacent open spaces.
- ICONIC DESTINATION- Transit City will contain the first BUCA-Branded restaurant concept outside of downtown Toronto, and have a BAR BUCA and BUCA -Branded restaurant operated in the lobby will make Transit City and an Iconic landmark in downtown Vaughan while providing tremendous value to owners and residents.
- MOST CENTRAL LOCATION WITHIN THE BOOMING VMC - development of Transit City will take place in the best location in the VMC, immediately adjacent to the subway station and regional transit hub. Residents will be situated in the "Centre-Ice" location of a world -class destination neighborhood.
A 55-storey, residential tower that will be the tallest landmark on Vaughan’s emerging skyline, is being touted for bringing a distinctly urban vibe to the city’s ambitious downtown plans. CentreCourt Developments’ Transit City condos will be the first residential building in SmartREIT’s 100-acre Vaughan Metropolitan Centre development called SmartCentres Place. One of the biggest mixed commercial-residential projects in Canada, the master-planned community is bounded by Hwy. 400 on the west, Jane St. to the east, Portage Pkwy. on the north and Hwy. 7 to the south.
Vaughan is at the centre of the Greater Toronto Area public transit and highway infrastructure and as Vaughan grows, so does its mix of housing options from single family homes to high-density condominiums. Transit City Condos development will be situated in the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre which is the City's "new downtown"- a proposed 125 acre mixed-use development. "A vibrant, modern urban centre for residents and businesses that encompasses all amenities of urban lifestyle from inspiring multi-use office towers, residences, open green space and urban squares, pedestrian shopping areas and restaurants, to walking and cycling paths. All coexisting with some of the most technologically advanced sustainable buildings in the world.
Located near the foot of the VMC's marquee nine-acre park (seen above) by Montreal's Claude Cormier + Associés, the tower will be home to the first BUCA-branded restaurant outside Toronto's Downtown core. The local Italian resto-bar chain will operate a 1,500 ft² 'Bar BUCA' as well as a 4,500 ft² restaurant, which will be programmed to provide a mix of offerings throughout the day, ranging from coffee and pastries to lunch, dinner, and late-night cocktails. Integrated into the glassy lobby, the bar space is designed to bring vitality to the communal area, while inviting pedestrian engagement.
To compensate for the negative street-level impacts of above-ground parking, Schmitt explained that much of the parking garage will be "wrapped in townhouse frontages," creating a more pedestrian-friendly environment. For the tower units, above, Schmitt added that "spaciousness and natural light" will be priorities, with suites exceeding the average size of Downtown's new-build condos.
- Developer: CentreCourt Developments
- Selling Status: Sold Out
- Storeys: 55