, , ,
Planning: From From the $1,400,000's
Single Family Home
ValleyOak Homes is a new pre-construction single family home development by Paradise Developments. Coming soon to Valleyway Drive & James Potter Road in Brampton.
Luxury 38’ & 41’ Detached Homes in West Brampton – From the $1.4M's
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own in this established, fully detached, infill community. Located on Chinguacousy Road, north of Queen Street in West Brampton. At Valley Oak, all homes have spacious, well-appointed, luxury features, as well as convenient connectivity throughout the GTA with quick access to major highways, GO Transit Terminals, and all major amenities.
Highlights at ValleyOak Homes
ValleyOak Homes is in Brampton, a family-oriented neighbourhood that surrounds the historic district of downtown Brampton. Since the Etobicoke Creek Trail passes through the heart of the community, there is plenty of greenspace for people to enjoy.
- One of the most ethnically mixed cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- The ninth biggest city in Canada
- Over 6,000 acres of parkland
- Mount Pleasant GO Station is easily accessible.
- Downtown heritage district includes landmarks such as Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives
- Shoppers World Brampton prominently situated in the centre of the neighbourhood off Main Street
- Shoppers World Brampton is also prominently located in the downtown heritage district
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival held in Brampton, brings people together through food, entertainment, and education.
- Gage Park, Humber Valley River Trail, Donald M. Chinguacousy Park, Heart Lake & Albion Hills Conservation Area
- Shopping & Dining along Main St., Bramalea City Centre
- Peel Art Gallery and Museum (PAMA), The Rose Theatre, Garden Square
- Brampton Grow Green Environmental Master Plan,
- Gage Park Outdoor Skating Trail
Many malls and shopping centres can be found in Brampton. This includes the Bramalea City Centre, Trinity Common Mall, Brampton Corners, as well as Bramrose Square. Since its inception in 2006, the Rose Theatre Brampton has served as the city's sole performing arts center and a vibrant part of the community. You can dine at a variety of restaurants in Brampton that are appropriate for any occasion. Goreway Pines is just steps away from a newly expanded and revitalized trail system. Play a round of golf at Riverstone Golf & Country Club and also spend the day exploring nature at Claireville Ranch.
Take advantage of any of Brampton's public transportation options, including Zum, Brampton Transit, and GO Transit, as well as connections to MiWay, TTC, YRT, and Go Trains.
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
Register today or contact one of our platinum brokers, specifically for more information on sales. With exclusive first access, you will receive floor plans, unit selection, price lists, as well as incentives with your request.
- Developer: Paradise Developments
- Building Type: Single Family Home
- Ownership: Freehold
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning