2851 Highway 7, Vaughan, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: From From the $468,990's to over $937,990's
34 Storeys | 766 Suites
Studio - 2 Bedroom(s)
486 - 867 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: 2021
Vincent Condos is a two-tower condo development by Rosehaven, Townwood, and Guglietti Brothers Investments. Coming soon to Vaughan, while located at the epicentre of convenience, connectivity and innovation of Vaughan Metropolitan Centre at Jane and Hwy 7.
Vincent Condos – Coming Summer 2021 to Vaughan!
The Vincent Condos represents the pinnacle a hotel-inspired condo community, especially without the checkout aspect. The stunning architectural design is set among premier dining and retail experiences, especially right in the heart of Vaughan. The two-tower condos comprises of 27- and 37-storey towers while connected by a 7-storey podium. Thepodium will feature a number of indoor and outdoor amenities, as well as feature retail and commercial space on the ground floor. There are more than 750 plush suites, with studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, and two-bedroom layouts, while each suite will feature their own private balcony.
The Vincent is a luxurious, comfortable place to call home, specifically with a focus on Hotel-inspired amenities and features.
- Elegantly appointed lobby with contemporary accents
- Fully equipped fitness centre and yoga studio
- Spectacular outdoor 60' lap pool and rooftop terrace
- Sports simulator,
- Private party rooms
- State-of-the-art co-working space
- Designated Pet Spa
- 7-storey podium with an outdoor shared amenity space and green space
A NEW SUBWAY.
A NEW DESTINATION.
THE VINCENT IS CHANGING THE VMC!
Vincent Condos Highlights
ZERO MINUTES FROM THE SUBWAY
Unparalleled access to the GTA’s newest TTC stop, is steps away from the subway entrance and far closer than any other residential building in the area. In addition to the subway, The Vincent Condos is located adjacent to the York Regional transit station and offers local and rapid transit services in all nine York Region Municipalities.
43 MINUTES TO EVERYTHING
Vincent is for people who want to be central to life in the GTA, with the subway, regional transit as well as major highways right at your doorstep and the ability to get to Markham, Brampton or Newmarket in no time. You can get down to the Scotiabank Arena for the big game or Pearson Airport to catch your next flight, and Yorkdale, York University as well as Union Station are all easily within reach. Vincent is at the centre of one of the largest transit investments in all of North America.
MOST CENTRAL LOCATION WITHIN THE NEW DOWNTOWN
- 1 minute walk to Highway 7 Rapidway
- 8 minute walk to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Bus & Subway Station
- 4 minute drive to Highways 400 & 407
- 5 minute drive to Highway 407 GO Station
EFFICIENT, AFFORDABLE SUITES
You simply can’t find a better value on the subway line than Vincent. Featuring highly efficient and stylish modern suites with hotel-inspired amenities. Nowhere else in the GTA offers the same mixture of world-class quality and value.
Live next door to a multitude of world-class employers: KPMG, PwC, YMCA, BMO, TD Canada Trust, Miller Thompson LLC, Harley Davidson, BUCA, Marc Anthony, and GFL Environmental are within steps of Vincent.
GATEWAY TO YORK UNIVERSITY
York University is the second largest university in Canada and just 5 minutes from Vincent via the subway. As York’s student enrolment and faculty numbers continue to ramp up, purchasers at Vincent will continue to benefit from the huge and growing demand from this important neighbor.
Top 5 Reasons to Invest in The Vincent Condos
Location & Local Amenities
Vincent Condos will be just minutes away from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, the new downtown core of Vaughan. The Vincent will charm you with its convenient place in the Concord neighborhood at Jane Street and Highway7. This is comfort at your doorstep, as well as luxury all around you.
- Lush green spaces
- 5 min walk from the new Edgeley Pond & Park
- Boutique and big box retailers
- Some of the best restaurants in the Greater Toronto Area
- Earls Kitchen + Bar, Scaddabush, and more
- Restaurants to bars, supermarkets and fitness centres
- Walmart, LCBO, Winners, Best Buy and many more are all within a short walk
- Cineplex Cinemas
- Vaughan Mills Outlet Mall
- Canada’s Wonderland
- Liaison College, Maple Crest Private School, and Blue Willow Public School
- York University and Seneca College just minutes away
Growth and Development
Firstly, Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is undergoing expansion and redevelopment. Condominium development has risen in the last decade, owing to the opening of the new Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital and other developments in the city. Vaughan has a Community Improvement Plan (CIP), while offering competitive incentives to promote office development. Therefore, VMC's skilled professional populations continue to be a driving force behind Vaughan's title as the largest employment hub in the York region. Furthermore, people commuting to and from the VMC benefit from its proximity to York University's Keele campus, one of Canada's largest university campuses. In addition, Mackenzie Health Hospital is on track for a 2020 completion, which will offer the country’s first fully integrated smart technology, and further support the health and employment needs of the city.
- Rapidly-growing downtown core
- 440 acres of office towers, condos, parks, shops and hotels
- 1.5 million sq. ft. of office space
- Attracting globally-recognized employers to VMC
- Employing 36,000 people
- York University has 60,000 registered students and 7,000 faculty staff
- Mackenzie Health Hospital Canada’s first fully integrated smart technology hospital
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre just a few minutes walk away, in addition to this, residents of The Vincent will have unparalleled access to the city’s major transit hubs. This station, having recently been completed as an extension of the TTC Line 1 Yonge-University line, gives buyers immediate subway connection downtown, as well as eventual connection to Line 2 going East-West. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station is a hub for travel across the GTA, as well as the entirety of southern Ontario.
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station
- Easy 40 minute ride to Union Station in the heart of Toronto
- GO Transit Barrie line, which has stops at Rutherford Station and Maple Station. The line runs from Barrie in the north to Union station.
- Major expressways such as Highways 400, 407 and 427
- Highway 400 connecting Vaughan to Barrie, Lake Simcoe, and the Muskoka region, as well as into the core of the city of Toronto
- Highway 407 connects Vaughan with Pickering to the east, and Burlington to the west.
- Laden with a grid of county roads, many of which are 4 to 6 lanes, and provide easy travel within the city’s unique communities, and act as an excellent alternative to the occasional congestion of the GTA’s major highways.
- All of this will be connected by both walkways and cycle paths. A bold new vision for Vaughan, this exciting project will be an epicentre for the entire area, and one endpoint of the TTC subway Yonge-University line.
Rosehaven Homes is an award-winning real estate developer based in Southern Ontario and the GTA, while having over 25 years of experience. They’ve become known for building custom homes and condominiums, as well as including exquisite finishings, and stylish features.
One of their most distinctive qualities is Rosehaven’s commitment to elegant, innovative building exteriors and facades, as a result, creating a sense of connection to the residents. In general, Rosehaven has been building bold homes across Burlington, Grimsby, Niagara, Caledon and Toronto itself.
Vaughan's population has been rapidly growing, while nearly doubled since the early 1990s. The city is once again bracing for a real estate boom in the immediate future. New high-rise condominiums are being planned for the centre of the city, while emphasizing on urban density and street-level activity.
- Street retail, boulevards, bike lanes, and green spaces will all lend a comforting, “downtown” feel to these new developments.
- Average selling price of pre-construction condos is in low $400K range and continue to rise
- Average price per square foot at around $679
- Demand for Condos is skyrocketing for the city
- Low vacancy rate encourages more development and the city continues its rapid growth
- 5.5% higher rental rate than York Region, Durham, Halton and Peel
- 68% Price Growth over the last 5 years
- 30% Expected Population Growth Increase by 2031
Now more than ever, people are looking to areas like Vaughan to make their homes. Finally, these aspects all combine to make The Vincent an ideal investment for buyers.
This project is in currently the pre-construction phase. Register with MyCondoPro to stay up-to-date about features, finishings and amenities. Joining the mailing list to get access to suite listings, floor plans, and more!
Pricing & Fees
- Price: From the $468,990's to over $937,990's
- Cost of Parking: $65,000.00 (Waitlist for units under 570sf +; Maintenance: $49.95)
- Cost of Locker: $3,500.00 (Available for 2Bed+; Maintenance: $18.95)
- Maintenance Fee: $0.695/SF + $50.41 for Internet & Smart Home (Hydro & Water Separately Metered)
$10,000 Bank Draft on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
2.5% in 420 Days
2.5% in 720 Days
2.5% in 720 Days
5% on Occupancy
SOUTH TOWER B
$10,000 Bank Draft on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
2.5% in 90 Days
2.5% in 120 Days
2.5% in 365 Days
2.5% in 540 Days
5% on Occupancy
- 24hr Concierge
- 60' Roof Top Pool
- Pool Lounge
- Party & Dining Room
- Parcel Room
- Gym & Yoga
- Co-Working Space
- Pet Spa & Pet Run
- Children's Play Room
- Outdoor Play Pen
- Sport Simulator
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Play Area
- Sports Simulator
- Business Centre
- Relaxing Lounge
- Private Cabanas
- Fire Pits
- BBQ Stations