Waterdown & Masonry Condos
Waterdown & Masonry Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Anbros Financial Company. Coming soon to Waterdown Road and Masonry Court in Burlington.
Highlights at Waterdown & Masonry Condos
Located in Lasalle, an is also affluent neighbourhood located west of Downtown Burlington. The LaSalle neighborhood is located on the shores of Lake Ontario and offers spectacular views of Burlington Bay. The Burlington Golf & Country Club, located off posh North Shore Boulevard, and the Burlington Sailing & Boating Club, which operates out of LaSalle Park and Martina, are two neighborhood social hubs. LaSalle Park is one of Burlington's largest and most beautiful parks. North Shore Boulevard is the neighborhood's signature street, twisting and winding its way along the escarpment, providing spectacular views of Burlington Bay and the Burlington Skyway Bridge.
- Minutes from the HWY 403, 407 & QEW and Lake Ontario Waterfront
- Nearby GO Transit
- VIA Rail Toronto
- Bus services
- Minutes away from Downtown Burlington’s vibrant shopping district – Fitness facilities, beauty and wellness clinics and medical and professional offices are also located within this shopping area.
- Walking distance to school, shopping, recreation, parks and trails
- Largest Park in Burlington: LaSalle Park and Martina
- Burlington Marina
- Art Gallery of Burlington
- Burlington Golf & Country Club
- Burlington Sailing & Boating Club
- Nearby parks such as Bayshore Park, Maple Park and Leighland Park
Local Amenities & Recreation
LaSalle Park is one of the most beautiful parks in Burlington. This picturesque park on a bluff along Burlington's lakefront includes a waterfront where the Burlington Marina is located. This park, located on the crest of a hill off North Shore Boulevard, features a scenic picnic area as well as a pavilion for community events. There are also two baseball diamonds, a playground for children, and a wading pool with a splash pad. Burlington Golf and Country Club is located on North Shore Boulevard East and offers golfers some of the best views of Burlington Bay. This is a private club for members only. This club has a curling rink to keep members active during the winter months.
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive access, you can request floor plan(s), price lists, incentives, units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Anbros Financial Company