Weston Park Development
Weston Park Development is a new pre-construction condo development by Castlepoint Numa. Coming soon to 1871 Weston Road in West Toronto.
Highlights at Weston Park Development
Located in the Weston community, with its aesthetic appeal of a small Ontario town rather than a big city community. This is not surprising given that the two dominant features in Weston's history, the Humber River and the Railway, remain significant landmarks in the community. Weston Road is the main thoroughfare in this community. This street is thriving with businesses ranging from car dealerships, restaurants as well as small retail shops. It is also the route for the annual Weston Santa Clause Parade.
- Local bus service
- Lawrence Subway Station
- Yonge-University-Spadina and Bloor-Danforth subway line
- Weston GO Transit
- Direct access to Highways 400 and 401
- Excellent bike path – Humber River to the Martin Goodman Trail on the Toronto waterfront
- The Crossroads Centre – a big box retail centre
- The Weston Golf and Country Club
- Lions Park, also the home of the Weston Lions Recreation Arena
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at Weston Park Development , you will receive first access floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Castlepoint Numa
- SvN, Giannone Petricone Associates