World on Yonge Condos
7171 Yonge St, Markham, L4J 8J2,
Completed in 2013
World on Yonge Condos is a new condo project located at 7171 Yonge St in Markham, will be developed by Liberty Development Corporation. This new condo will be completed in 2013. Liberty Development is a Real Estate industry leader in green building development principles and technologies. World on Yonge is pursuing green initiatives and energy saving opportunities for users, including energy and water conservation opportunities and green roof technology. Enjoy nearby verdant parks for leisurely strolls and relaxation. Landscaped green-roof terraces make presence throughout the site. Targeting for LEED Silver qualified or equivalent buildings, this mixed-use community seeks to meet or exceed Provincial targets in many planning categories.
Comprised of two elegant towers linked by a residential podium, World Condos on Yonge features cutting edge architecture, an iconic slim design that offers breathtaking views from every suite. Magnificent terrace-sized wrap-around balconies extend the living space outdoors and a grand 2-story entrance lobby, complete with a complement of retail stores and services, lend a thoroughly urban element to this exciting residential community.
Exquisitely designed to offer its residents the most useful of amenities, World Condos on Yonge has a most fitting entertainment offering that begins at the very top. A stunning landscaped green rooftop provides a beautiful terrace that is environmentally pleasing as well as ultimately functional. Here residents will enjoy a stunning 360 degree view within a park-like setting outfitted with comfortable seating and BBQ’s for entertaining.
World on Yonge Condos Amenities
Theatre Room , Golf Training Facilities , Steam Room , Party Room , Billiards Room , Terrace , Exercise Room , Yoga & Pilates Studio , Guest Suite , Change Rooms
- 20 storey office and hotel complex puts your business on top of the world.
- A landscaped courtyard sits at the focal point of this mixed-use community.
- Multiple landscaped green rooftops aim to help reduce the heat island effect.
- Residential condominium buildings provide residents with access to all the world has to offer.
- A new park borders Meadowview Avenue.
- 2 storeys of retail and office will be at the foot of Thornhill’s tallest address on Yonge St.
- Liberty Development Corporation
- Sold Out